Chapter 3: Complications

Franklin has just driven into Premium Deluxe Motorsport, his workplace to get his next assignment from his boss Simeon. Franklin gets out of the car and walks towards Simeon who was talking to a customer in a yellow vehicle.

Simeon: You're a racist.

Customer: Wh-what?

Simeon: You don't like me because you think that I am an Arab

Customer: What? No! What are you talking about?

Simeon turns his head and sees Franklin walking towards him while the customer was still talking to Simeon in confused of what he was talking about.

Customer: Its nothing like that, wait!

Simeon: excuse me

Simeon was walking towards Franklin as Franklin was a bit alright to see his boss than Lamar who basically took the bike that he and Franklin supposed to bring back to the shop. As Simeon walks towards his employee, the customer was still talking.

Customer: No wait, I...

Simeon: that boy...

Simeon walks to franklin with open arms as he looks at his employee, shaking Franklin's hand and franklin looking confused as it was something Simeon doesn't really do.

Simeon: I am his mentor. I am so proud of you.

Franklin: What do you mean. a mentor?

Simeon: Don't worry about that.

Simeon takes a few steps around Franklin to the point where he was at the side of Franklin's car and Franklin in the front of the shop. Franklin looks at Simeon, still confused about the whole mentor thing coming up from his mouth but he decides to let it roll off his shoulder for now and get the assignment for today.

Franklin: Okay, so what you got for me?

Simeon: James De Santa. Some kid, he is already late on his payments and I have this bad feeling that he will do more damage to the car than we can get back from him in the exorbitant interest rate payments. Just go and get it.

Simeon puts his hand on Franklin's back as he walks him to his car, giving him the address to the location James De Santa lives.

Simeon: The house is on...Hampstead, off Eclipse. It's an SUV. Some Rockford Hills daddy's boys nonsense. Don't worry about it. try to bring the car back in good condition, huh?

Franklin: I gotcha, don't worry about it.

Simeon: It's so good to see you, my boy. Good luck in...Law School.

Franklin makes his way to his car and starts up the engine while Simeon returns back to the customer that he was discussing with before Franklin came by.

Simeon: So, Mr. Kenneth, were we at financing?

Franklin drove his car to the destination given to him by Simeon to get the SUV from James De Santa as he turns on the radio for the upcoming cars coming up. Almost there by 70ML is where he got a call as Franklin sees it was from Simeon, Franklin answers the phone.

Franklin(Phone): Eh, did you change your mind?

Simeon(Phone): When I discover that you betray me, perhaps. I hear you took the bike for yourself, my Employee of the Month!

Franklin(Phone): Listen, man, me and Lamar were gonna get that back to you, dog.

Simeon(Phone): Oh, I am sure! You will get this car off the Daddy's boy, and then we talk. Insurance papers say they have a locked garage, So you'll need to gain access from inside the house.