Chapter 6: Marriage Counseling

Michael steps inside his house looking for his wife, calling for his wife and his daughter but no response. As Michael goes outside for a cigarette, he notices the tennis rackets of Amanda and her tennis coach, Kyle Chavis, suspecting that she may be having sex with him.

Micheal: Amanda! Amanda! You better not be! Not in my house! 

Michael goes back inside and confronts Amanda who was dressed in a towel, standing outside of their bedroom door.

Amanda: Fuck you, Michael! Go away! 

Michael: I'm paying that turd a hundred and fifty bucks an hour to fuck my wife? In my own bed? 

Amanda: Michael, go away! 

Amanda told Michael to leave; however, he barges in to find Kyle in his underwear, trying to explain the situation. 

Kyle Chavis: Whoa! I'm sorry, bro. She said you had an arrangement. 

Michael: You and I are gonna have an arrangement. I'm gonna arrange your fuckin' funeral. 

Kyle Chavis: I'm really sorry, bro. I'll comp the session, I promise. 

Michael: You're a dead man! 

Kyle Chavis: Fuck! 

Michael: Dead! Come here! 

Kyle attempts to reason with Michael, but he is too furious, Kyle jumps out of the bedroom window as Franklin pulls up. Franklin looks at Kyle Chavis makes a run for it to the red car. Franklin goes to the front door with Amanda tries to stop Michael from chasing after Kyle Chavis. 

Amanda: Hey, you...stop him! 

Franklin: What's up, man? 

Michael: Get out of my way! 

Amanda: Michael, calm down! 

Franklin: What the fuck is going on? 

Amanda: Nothing happened, It was a misunderstanding. 

Michael: She fucked a prick in my bed. 

Franklin: You bullshittin' me? 

Michael: It wasn't like that! 

Michael looks back at Franklin and points at him while ignoring Amanda. 

Michael: You in? 

Franklin: Fuck it. I'm in. Let's roll, Let's get this motherfucker. 

Amanda: Just don't kill him! 

Amanda begs Michael and Franklin not to kill her tennis coach as she slams the front doors. Michael and Franklin take a contractor's pickup truck to chase after Kyle.

Franklin: This truck yours? 

Michael: Guy's doing some work for me. He'll get it back. Might have a dead body hooked to it. but he'll get it back. 

Franklin: Oh? So we killing this dude? 

Michael: He'll wish he was dead. That a problem? 

Franklin: Shit, a dog shouldn't shit in another dog's kennel. 

Michael: Exactly. People have been shitting in my kennel for too long. 

Franklin: Off to the left, right there. 

Michael turns the wheel as he drives straight ahead. However, He loses him thanks to someone trying to get a big van out, blocking the way of Micheal and Kyle.