🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽

Start from the beginning

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon...!!!" I muttered to myself, flipping the pages and looking at the dark light letters. "Find these five symbols!!! Quick, everybody step on one!!!"

Soos looked around, finding one beside him and pressing it. "One!!!"

Leo managed to run to one of the corners, pressing another. "Two!!!"

Mabel jumped over a few, pressing the third one. "Three!!!"

(y/n) slid down under another, pressing the forth one. "Four!!!"

I quickly looked around, seeing the last one on the ceiling as I quickly climbed, just barely able to press it. "Five!!!"

A door opened at the other end, all of us making a run for it. It the process, my vest got stuck on the gate, and in a panic I just took it off to escape.

Leo stood up, dusting himself off. "Everyone okay?"

"We're good!" Mabel answered.

(y/n) began to look around. "Dude, get a load of this crazy surveillance room!"

"Check it out, dudes!" Soos took two science vessels and places them together in front of his eyes, making them seem hilarious as he made funny noises.

"Soos, Soos, ... that is hilarious."

Mabel then tapped my shoulder, offering me my best back. "You left your vest back there."

"Oh, thanks."

"Look what else I got~!" My blood grew cold as she waved a small note in front of me.

I had written that for (y/n) to tell her how I really felt, I knew I should've thrown it away!

"Give me that!" I snatched it back, hiding it in my vest.

She let out a shrink of happiness. "You were gonna confess to her today?!?"

"No, I changed my mind. It's a bad idea. I'd just embarrass myself and lose her friendship forever!"

"Oh c'mon, just tell her already!!! One way or another, you're gonna feel better afterwards!!!"

"Look, Mabel, I can't tell her no matter how much I want to!!! Just drop it, okay..?!"

"PT, you got to check out this weird metal closet!" I looked over, seeing (y/n) inside a weird closet, speaking in a robotic tone. "I am a robot, I have a metal closet."

"Coming!" I shot Mabel one last glare. "This never happened."

I ran over to (y/n), and only a second later, I felt Mabel's hand on my shoulder. "Brother, whatever happens, I just want you to know: ... this is for your own good."

"What?"

Before I could argue back, she pushed me into the closet, shutting and locking the door. "What the-?!?"

"I didn't mean this, Pinetree." (y/n) raised an eyebrow.

I stuttered a bit, starting to bang on the door as I yelled. "Mabel, let us out!!!"

"Oh, I'll let you out~! As soon as you tell (y/n) that thing you've wanting to tell her! You'll thank me for this later!!"

(y/n) looked at me in confusion. "What is she talking about?"

"Uh, Mabel's been eating raw sugar packets again...!"

"That's besides the point!!!"

"Let me out right now!!!" I continued to hit the door, getting angry.