🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽

Start from the beginning

"Hey dudes? Is it just me or does that branch kinda look like a lever?" We all turned to Soos, looking up at what he meant.

I brought a hand up to my chin. "Huh, yeah. But how but how do we get up there..?"

"Hey look!! Peanut butter sap!!" (y/n) yelled, making me grow really confused.

Soos immediately looked over with a gasp. "Where?!"

As he looked away from the tree, Leo quickly flew up to the top, pulling down the lever before flying down. (y/n) then gave a shrug with a sheepish smile. "Nope, false alarm, just normal tree sap. Sorry."

"Aw.."

Just then, the tree began rumbling, slowly digging itself into the ground as a staircase formed around it, all of us peeking inside.

I turned to the others. "Alright, guys, this is it! Remember: whatever happens down there, we tell no one."

Mabel gave me a serious thumbs up, Leo was already cracking his knuckles, Soos flipped his cap around, and (y/n) zipped her lips.

"Now who wants to go first?"

We went into the tree, the stairs leading deep down. My eyes widened as we reached the end, entering what seemed to be a bunker..!

"Woah..!"

"Cool..!"

"Epic..!"

I looked around. "It's like a fallout shelter! Must've belonged to the author..!"

Mabel stuck her head in a barrel, taking it back out as many caterpillars crawled over her face. "My face feels fuzzy!"

"Might not wanna do that." Leo suggested.

We all sort of wondered around, (y/n) and I walking over to a shelf filled with cans of food and water. "It's like he was preparing for a disaster!"

(y/n) crossed her arms. "Yeah, but what kind of disaster would need supplies for over sixty years?"

"Oh my gosh..." We turned over to see Soos had opened a cabinet filled with weapons, only to take a smez dispenser. "A smez dispenser!!! I remember these things!!! What's that?! Yes, I will have some of your old-timey face food!!!" He ate a piece of its candy, cringing. "Ew, dusty.." He still ate another.

"Hey guys..?" Leo picked up an empty opened can. "Something tells me we're not alone down here.."

"The author might still be alive!! Down here!!" Soos pointed out.

I then noticed (y/n)'s eyes squint a bit, walking over to a map of the town and ripping it out, revealing a passageway. "And I might know where he might be."

We all crawl through the passageway which led to a strange room with even stranger symbols, each one in their own little square.

Soos cringed a bit. "This room is way creepy!"

"Not as creepy as Dipper's internet history! Heyo!!" Mabel then pushed me forward, making me land in a symbol on the floor which soon lit up, followed by the other symbols in the room and closing the door where we had come through. Shortly after, blocks start to come out off the wall to try to squish us.

Mabel hugged Leo's arm. "Wall things!!! Crazy wall things happening right now!!!"

"No shit, Sherlock!!!" (y/n) yelled back.

We all tried to push them back, panicking as the kept closing in on us.

Leo looked at me. "Hey, if there's a good time to use that journal of yours, now is the time!!"