THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

she went back inside desperately when she knew the truth and waited for her mother in the kitchen without saying a word .when Martha came back and saw Klara crying with hate in her eyes she questioned why she's mad, Klara threw the paper on the table.

 Martha murmured :

"Why did u do this Drens !"

"I swear it's not like that"

"it's a pretty obvious mom, as if you're my mom, I'm not your real daughter !! "

"Just relax, it's not true it's fake"

"STOP LYING TO ME, I wanna know who my real parents NOW"

"Martha brought some pictures of baby Clara and showed them to her"

"so what ?!, that's not a proof "

"what do you want then? what about a DNA test?"

"I'm down"

jack was in the room reading the diary and still, he didn't understand anything not even a single word, he remembered the picture under the couch in his house, he went there while his mom was cleaning she heard noises went shouting :

"jack sweetheart is that u?"'jack?!"

 he took advantage and ran to the backyard door, he couldn't find the picture anywhere. Alexandra, his mother showed up and asked him :

"Are you searching for this?" The picture was in her hand

"Mom! give it to me now, I need it "

"take it but I need answers! where the f*ck have u been? I thought I lost u"

"mom I can't tell u now but I will soon I promise, now I have to leave "

the next day the results where out and Clara is 99% Martha's daughter.

Clara said, "so what now? who sends this stupid message or whatever it is?"

jack compares Martha and the picture when he got shocked after what he saw Klara took the picture from him and said:” mom!what the hell are you wearing in here? who’s is this girl next to you?

jack remembered the drawing of this picture in his grandma’s diaries, he got the  diary and went straight to Martha

“Hey Martha, is that you in this ?”

“oh yeah sweetie that was 20 years ago, where did you get that from”

“in my grandma’s stuff, how do you know her?”

“uhh, old days I miss these days” with a sad face

Klara asked “mom! we have to know, how were you friends with Rose?!”

“honey, we were so
close more like sisters we shared all our secrets and we stood up for each other back. how is she doing? is she fine?"

“mom...Rose is actually gone .. she died a month ago”

“oh jack, that’s miserable I’m really sorry”

at the same time, a stranger got a phone call...
“Look sweetheart, you have a little mission to do at school “
The next day.

“hurry up  you’ll be late..here’s your breakfast eat it on your way... good luck on your first day of school sweetie...”

“uh your mother is acting different today”

“I know, every year she acts the same”

  when they first got in school the principal asked them to be in his office.
The stranger boy was standing right next to the principal office.