THE LAST TIME

After jack placed Martha in the bed, and Clara blaming him for what happened, Clara wanted to calm the situation so she invited him to watch a movie downstairs, jack waited for her in the living room with a bag of popcorn 

"Finally, you went down ... I thought you slept ... "

"shut up and watch this damn movie ... ''

watching the movie,

10 mins later,

The electricity cut off, so she had to get some candles from the kitchen while jack waited for her on the couch, she refused to stay with him in the dark, but after thinking about it she went back.

and jack questioned:

"I don't want to be  rude but I'm curious to know what happened the other day"

"what are you talking about?"

"I heard you talking to your mother in the morning, you did not learn from the last time"

"so you heard us"

"believe me I didn't mean to"

"you tell me, who are you escaping from?"

*jack tells his story *

"Omg! but, who's Drens?"

"I don't know either, that's the point,so..?tell me about it"

"well 10 years ago, my life was very delicate and perfect, I was very close to my father, we were best friends, I told him everything and I took his advice...

one day,

my father was at work, a stranger rang at the door, he was a little old, he looked nice, my mother let him in because he needed help, he looked nice and kind, but my dad wasn't sure about him, he also been good to me, we became more than friends, a little bit close to being my second father, but sometimes he caused us some problems, another day, we were sleeping and my dad at work like usual, my mom heard a noise and went down, the old man was stealing from the living room, when he saw her, he pointed the gun to her face and forced her to get all the jewelry's .even the memory of his grandmother and all his money.  He pushed her away that she passed out after hitting her head, and he went towards my room and tried to rape me but my dad came home early and tried to save me but the old man took his gun and shot my dad right in his heart and escaped..."

she cried really bad so jack wiped her tears and took her in his arms trying to cool her down. After 5 mins of silence they realized how awkward the situation is so they changed the subject and went up to check on her mother.

Martha was whispering Louis while she was in deep sleep and a creepy nightmare.....

VERSION ARABIC 

بعد أن وضع جاك مارثا في السرير ، وألقت كلارا باللوم على ما حدث ، أرادت كلارا تهدئة الموقف فدعته لمشاهدة فيلم في الطابق السفلي ، وانتظرها جاك في غرفة المعيشة مع كيس من الفشار

"أخيراً ، نزلت ... ظننت أنك نائم ..."

"اخرس وشاهد هذا الفيلم اللعين ..."

مشاهدة الفيلم،

بعد 10 دقائق ،

انقطعت الكهرباء ، لذلك كان عليها أن تحصل على بعض الشموع من المطبخ بينما كان جاك ينتظرها على الأريكة ، ورفضت البقاء معه في الظلام ، ولكن بعد التفكير في الأمر عادت.