THE ACCIDENT (PART 2)

When jack saw the door open, he entered and closed the door quickly.

He noticed his grandmother on the floor above her bloodbath, he went to help

"What happened? and who's behind all that ?!"

 She holds his arm and said Drens name 3 times,

 "Who is Drens? Why haven't I seen you since I was born ..?"

she interrupts him: "Jack! the time has not yet come to know who Drens is! But you have to run now and don't forget to take care of Mr. Drens"

at the same moment,

 the guy was after him, he broke in and wanted to attack jack but the grandmother had his back and  held his foot trying to buy jack some time to run away, 

"I won't let you hurt him again," she said. The man yelled at the hand 

 "Why you still alive, Louis misses you" and shoots her right in the head.

Jack ran away in the forest until faith led him to a small house, he knocked forcefully with fear on his face for help. A lady opened for 50 years, very nice opens.

"I'm really sorry if I bother you in this hour, but I really have to come in, I'm in danger and someone is following me, please let me in"

"Yes, of course, you are welcome in our house, and I promise you that you are safe here"

"Thank you very much for your help"

after a few days,

his parents came back home and freaked out after seeing the floor full of blood, they were calling his name while searching all the house for jack but he wasn't there.

The mother found the photo under the couch and she wasn't reassured about jack finding this pic and not being around.

---------------------------------------------

THINGS WILL ONLY GET WORSE...

Stay tuned for all the answers to the mysterious questions ... this is only the beginning .. there is a lot of suspense, surprise, drama, romance .. in the next chapters ...

Thank you very much for your support :)

VERSION ARABIC 

عندما رأى جاك الباب مفتوحًا ، دخل وأغلق الباب بسرعة.

لاحظ جدته على الأرض فوق حمام دمها ، ذهب للمساعدة

"ماذا حدث؟ ومن الذي يقف وراء كل ذلك ؟!"

أمسكت بذراعه وقالت اسم درينز 3 مرات ،

"من هو درينز؟ لماذا لم أرك منذ أن ولدت ..؟"

قاطعته: "جاك! لم يحن الوقت بعد لمعرفة من هو درينز! ولكن عليك أن تركض الآن ولا تنسى أن تعتني بالسيد درينز"

في نفس اللحظة،

كان الرجل من بعده ، اقتحم وأراد مهاجمة جاك ولكن جدته كانت تمسك بقدمه في محاولة لشراء جاك بعض الوقت للهروب ،

:قالت "لن أسمح لك بإيذائه مرة أخرى". صاح الرجل 

لماذا ما زلت على قيد الحياة ، لويس يفتقدك" واطلق النارعلى  رأسها."