Where is Nicole?

You are the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another star
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of saight
Wanna see us
Alive

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary? ~ Alan walker faded

Chapter 24

Bryan's pov

I went home and I was really hoping Nicole was home already but she wasn't, mom was worried so she wanted to call the police, I told her they wouldn't do anything until she's missing for twenty four hours, so that idea was of no use.

"But what's with Nicole always going missing?, why doesn't she tell where she's going to? doesn't she know she's making us worry too much?". Mom said coming down from the stairs after putting the twins to sleep.

"I hope she shows up soon, I tried calling her with my new number, but she isn't picking it either." Nina said.

"I'm sure it's nothing, she'll show up like she did the other time" Bianca said.

Then I remembered something, I stood up and everyone looked over at me "where are you going?" They said in unison.

"I think I know where she might be?"

I drove straight to Mardan and into Mr Chris driveway, I wasn't stopped by the guards cause they know me, but there was a machine before entering the house that will stop me if I was not the real person. The moment I entered I met Tony, Bella, Mr Chris and his Mrs. Oh God this is the wrong time to walk in and I know it.

"Come over here you spoiled brat" Mr Chris said to me, I lowered my head, knowing the reason for his curse. The last time we saw each other I was really rude but I know exactly what lie I will tell in this one.

I walked over to them and Tony raised his eyebrows, meaning what did I do now? But I just squinted at him and he smiled definitely understanding. Bella hands were locked with Tony's mom and I greeted her taking a sit beside Mr Chris.

"How are you Bryan?"

"I'm fine mam" I answered knowing full well it isn't true, I'm not fine at all, I feel really sick, I want the medicine, which is my Glee.

Mr Chris pulled my hears and I groaned in pain, oh shit! I hate this. "You walked into the Lions den yourself" he said

"I didn't, my favorite God father you no know why I was rude, it was part the act"

"When did I become your God father and how many god fathers do you have?"

"Oh come on, I made you my God father, from my pure heart and soul" I said putting my hand over his shoulder and placed the other on my chest.

"Get your hands off me boy" he said while Bella and Tony laughed.

"So tell me, what's the story here?" Tony asked and Mr Chris answered him.

"Wow... Hey did you find Nicole then?"
Bella asked while laughing about the embarrassing moment with Nicole.

"No, that's why I'm here, I thought she might be here?"

"No! that day was the last time I saw Nicole here" Mr Chris said.

"I understand your worry Bryan, have you tried everywhere she used to go to?" Tony's mom asked

"Yes I did, I still can't find her"

"That's odd, I don't know Nicole to be that way, let me try calling her" Bella said and she reached for her purse and took out her phone, she dailed Nicole's number and placed it on loudspeaker. It was switched off.

"No, something is wrong" Bella said still trying the number. I did that a lot, I even sent text messages but she's not picking up. Maybe since Bella is her friend she would pick it up.

"What did you do Bryan?" Tony asked glaring at me.

"Nothing, we were doing fine, although I don't know if she's angry....ab.... about Stella".

"Stella?!!!" Tony asked giving me a questioning look.

"Don't tell me you still have something with Stella boy" Mr Chris said.

"I just ended it this morning because she was not around when the whole thing with Nicole happened"

"Bryan... You are so fucked up" Tony said.

"I know"

"Who is Stella?"

"Forget her" Tony said to her then looked back at me "did you call Larry?"

"Yes but I didn't find her where he told me to go look for her"

"Something is wrong, she's not like this, I feel it, something is wrong, I don't know but my chest is a aching" Bella said.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked reaching for her hand quickly, I totally forgot that Bella is a kind of girl that feels danger when it is coming. She used it to get money while we were in school. She even told me to be careful the day I was stabbed.

That morning I was in front of my locker, she came over and tapped me and I rolled my eyes thinking it was another message of Nicole. But she only told me to be careful without collecting money from me. I didn't believe her but after my accident, I did.

******

Bella, Tony and I went to the police station in my car, I don't why I have started feeling strange, I really wanted to see Nicole again, I thought she would show up, I called Nina but she said no again, I hit the steering wheel, mistakenly and Bella shrieked. Tony tried to calm me do down, but I don't why my heart beating to fast, it was hurt, I really can't take this anymore, Nicole where the hell are you?

I felt I was losing a part of me, oh my God she has only been missing for hours and I am being like this, Nicole what are doing to me? Come back to me Nicole please, I beg you, I need you, I hate this, I fucking hate this, why? why? why Nicole?, don't tell me you left Nicole please, why? Why? Why now that my feeling are getting stronger and stronger?, why now that I crave for your presence every fucking time? Why now that I cannot do without you? Why now that I want you more than anything?. I am only trying to be strong but when it comes to you I feel like I am weak.

"We'll find her" Tony said holding my shoulder, I don't know how he did it leaving without someone he loved... I can't imagine myself without Nicole.