The Boss

~chapter one~

Unedited

Nicole POV

"Oh my God I need to get there before 9:00am and its 8:30am", I thought to myself as I walked as fast as I could to reach Exportees, a deodorants company which I had I applied as a receptionist. A message was sent to my email that I have been hired, It was sunny, my feet were hurting but I had no choice but to walk, my stepmum and stepdad did not give any transport fare. All my life I have been suffering living with them with their rules, their ridiculous custom. I became a slave to them, a puppet to their daughter and I have always been restricted from getting a job. I graduated from UC with a professional degree but what good was it?.

Sometimes I wish I was never born into this earth if I would only suffer all my life. My mother died when I was seven years old, my Dad married my stepmum after a year and she came into our house with her daughter that was my age mate. She made my life miserable and not just mine but my fathers too. She was responsible for his death, he had an heart attack while they were arguing one day and he died of it. I cried a lot I was ten years old at that time and it was very painful, I never thought he would die so soon... It makes me feel fucking weak.

Just two weeks after his death my step mum brought another man home and said to me
"This is your new daddy brat and you must respect him"

Since then I had to live in misery and pain. I got to take this job because she and I made a deal that I will leave the house as soon as I've been paid my salary.

I walked down from Mardan to Mini town then I took a bus with the little money I had with me, to Exportees and as I got there I was glad it was just 8:50am. I entered and my jaw dropped at the sight of the magnificent building, gosh it was beautiful. And I looked like a rag standing in it.

"How may I help you miss?" I turned to see a beautiful straight long hair receptionist, she was wearing a fitted suit compared to mine.

"Yes good morning, my name is Nicole Silvia and I applied as a receptionist for... "

"Good morning, he's expecting you mam, you may take that elevator to the third floor, someone's gonna give directions to his office as soon as you get there" She pointed at the elevator.

Hmm she didn't let me finish good job girl. "Uhm thanks"

Her eyes darted toward me so fast it made me cringe out of fear and then a genuine smile weirdly surfaced on her face "you're welcome"

I got to the last floor and saw another woman with eye glasses wearing a red suit but trousers and matching red lipstick. She had a long wavy hair and as I looked down to her lips again she was smiling.

"You are Nicole Silvia aren't you?"

"Hmm seems everyone has been expecting me" I said to myself "yes good morning" I said to red.

"Good morning miss, The CEOs office is right at that corner" she pointed and I smiled back at her.

"Alright thank you"

"You're welcome"

I followed her directions and I got to the office where it wrote CEO on top. I knocked and a husky voice answered. "Come in"

I opened the door calmly and nervously. I entered but all I could see is a office with no one in it. I looked around and I heard water running I turned to my left and saw the toilet. 'Oh he's probably in there ' I thought to myself.

I scanned around the office and saw the CEO's picture. Oh.... my.... god,  its  him no.... no it can't be.

"And how may I help you?" The voice said again, his voice! oh god it shouldn't be him.
I turned around only to see a handsome built man in front of me. His lips were pink and his hair was blonde.

Oh god it's him... it's him!.

Bryan's pov

Flashback

I have always tried my best to avoid her but she only chooses to rub it on my face that she's more intelligent than I am.

"Oh Nikky you did so well in your economics you got an A " her best friend Bella shouted so I could hear. Arrgh she beat me at it again I got a B, she probably knew this but her friend helps with the fucking boasting. She's always doing that... making her friend shout, so she would look like the innocent one. Darn it! I hate her.

                            ~*~x~*~x~*~

I found myself staring at my computer lost in my thoughts when the intercom rang.

"Yes miss chokes"

"She's heading to your office now sir"

"Hmm" I placed the intercom back. But then I didn't want her to see me immediately she comes into my office. I rushed into the restroom like fool when I heard the knock on the door.

"Come in " I said. I washed my face and God I was nervous. I went out and I saw her standing in the middle of my office with her hands grasping her purse tightly as it was crossed and clutched to her skirt, she was wearing a loose suit. She was still the same always wearing tattered loose clothes and tying her black hair into a tight bun. Sometimes she looks worse than a maid, I was told her father was a rich man before he died, that probably affected her.

She stood there staring at my picture. She had probably realized who I was.

"And how may I help you?" I said, she turned and stared at me with her little brown eyes, almost shaped out like a fucking adorable anime characters eyes.

"Well I was er...er...uhm" as she spoke my brain and heart gave a weird thud... I hadn't heard her voice for years... I don't understand... It felt like I missed it... My eyes fell to her lips then I dragged if forcefully up to her eyes.

"Who are you?" I managed to asked with an authoritative voice. I didn't want her to think I remembered who she was.

"I ... I am Nicole" there was an awkward silence for some seconds before I spoke.

"Hmm you will start working as my executive assistant." I said and walked back to my seat, I sat down as it gave an awkward annoying sound but then I covered it up by typing gibberish on my computer. I didn't care if she thought it was annoying, I just felt giving a boss attitude will help me.

"But sir...I appilied..." I knew she applied as a receptionist, we needed another receptionist but she's holding a professional degree and I couldn't give her a job as a receptionist. I didn't want to tell her that.

"I told you already you will be my assistant and that's it. I am your boss and can do and undo anything as long as you are in this building"

"Yes...yes sir"

"Good,your office is right after this one and the files and my meeting time schedule is on your table you have to read all of them"

"Ye...yes sir" I like the way she's stammers it a good sign.

"Sign here" I pushed the file to her and she came over and signed. Basically my eyes should have been fixed on the computer but God knows it I tried my best to keep them away, but for just that spilt second I read her beautiful glowing face down to her boobs that revealed as her loosed inner came opening, why didn't she wear a fucking shirt?.  She was about to raise her head when I jerked my head away immediately obliterating every mounting huge to gulp or clear my throat at that moment.

"You may leave" I said without looking at her. I heard her walk with haste and then close the door after her. Well the first step of my revenge as been taken.

In Love With The Devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें