She's alive

~chapter 12~

Third persons pov

"Oh my son, I have been looking every where for you."

"Mom!" Bryan couldn't believe his eyes is it really her or is he just imagining things?.

"Bryan?!" Another man whom Bryan didn't know, walked towards them and said. "Bryan we've been looking everywhere for you, nice to meet you, I'm Fahd"

"Nice to meet you too" still surprised Bryan accepted his hand shake.

"Bryan, I know you're very confused, so I will like us to talk in private please" his mom said.

"O...okay" they both went outside and drove to a coffee shop close to the restaurant they left.

"What are the questions on your mind Bryan?" His mom asked, not knowing how to start explaining to him.

"Where have you been all this years? Why didn't you try to look for me and Nina all this years, until now? Why did you get married to that man" Bryan asked, he already noticed the ring in her finger and it was different from the one she use to wear. "How the hell did you survive that accident? I have mixed feelings right now, should hug you? Should I scream like a mad lady? Or should I be happy?" Bryan asked again trying to control his emotions.

"I'm so sorry Bryan, the first thing I would have done was to look for you after that accident if I remembered anything" she said tears rolling down her cheeks and Bryan couldn't help but reach out for her hand giving her comfort, he wanted to know what happened, to understand what was going on.

"I woke up from a five years coma in an hospital in Pakistan and could not remember how I got there or anything about me, not even my name, the doctor treating me told me I was transferred to the hospital from London, I realized I couldn't move my legs or any part of my body I could only speak, the doctor knowing my condition took me into his home, he took care of me and helped me through my difficult time..."

"Is it Fahd? The man you got married too" he asked already guessing it could be him.

"Yes! He helped me walk again, after spending two years with him and falling in love with him, he proposed to me and I accepted, we got married but I really wanted to know where I came from, who I really was, how I got to the hospital. So he recommended me to a friend of his who is a psychologist, and then slowly I started remembering things, I remembered you I remembered your father, I remembered the accident, I remembered everything, I investigated that accident and I was told I was the only one who survived it, I was sad but then I started looking for you, I started looking around New York 'cause I thought you will be with your grandfather, but then I found out that he died and you moved to Cham where you schooled and I have even bought a house close to yours so that once I get to talk to you I will stay close to you and we just thought we should get something to eat at that restaurant when I found you"

"Why can't you stay with us, I mean Nina and I ".

" I would if I wasn't married and have your twin brothers around"

"I have brothers and they are twins"

She smiled"yes! they are just three and you will love them"

"Oh I can't wait to see Nina's expression when she hears this" Bryan smiled.

"Nina! how is she doing?, she must have grown so tall now, she should be thirteen now I'm I right?"

"Oh mom you did have amnesia"