Boast

Chapter five

Bryan's POV

"Mais nous Avon's fait la reunion"
"But we're done with the meeting"

"Attendez un pen s.u.p"
"Wait a minute please"

"C'est d'accord"
"Okay"

"Pouvons. Nous aller"
"Can we go now?"

I heed the file in my office thinking she wouldn't search in it. I wanted to humiliate her once more to get her to fall at my feet but no , she just had to find it. Damn her.

~********~

I sat at my sit for the first morning lecture after our last exam and then I looked down and saw a test paper and it was Nicole's with an A. God this is the only paper she beats me in and now she's showing it off.

"Er...Sorry....I...uhm...sorry my friend put that there...b...by mistake"

"Oh did she huh?" I threw the paper on her face and then the class interfered.

"Hooo the nerds are arguing" a girl said.

"We should probably put them in a ring, boxing with glasses will be nice" another boy said and then the others started laughing.

I grabbed his collar really tight "listen to me I'm no nerd and I don't were glasses, you should rather call her that and for the record your breath smells like shit"

"Hey what's going on here?" the lecturer came in.

~********~

I went down to the kitchen wearing a sport wear, I was planning on going for a morning jog that Saturday. God I don't have any plan on my head I have to think of something. Those flashback makes me wanna make her suffer so bad.

"Hey bro, come try this pastries" Nina said from the kitchen with Nicole by her side.

I already explained to Nina and Bianca about Nicole's issue. So now they understand why she's staying.

I went ahead and tried the pastries. Man I can eat a thousand of this. It tastes so good. I have never tasted such nice pastries before, darn this just made my day.

"Nicole made it" Nina said and immediately my eyes lit up. I looked at my side and saw Nicole blushing shyly. Oh no you don't.

"That explains why it tastes so bad". I liked the way Nicole raised her head and her eyes filled with sadness.

"No it actually really good, maybe something is wrong with your taste bud" Nina eyes widened trying to defend Nicole.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with my taste bud, I don't like it, it taste like aspirin and salt with butter errrk" then Nina raised her eyebrow

"I have never tasted such nice pastries before and son you say it bad, I think Nina is right" Bianca said while washing the dishes. Oh God they too. Why does she have to boast to my face all the time?. I'm starting to think this living together thing isn't gonna work for me. But I should make use of the time she's here.

"Hey Nicole you wanna come jog with me and forget about the pastries?" I said wondering why I was smiling.

"Er..."

"Yes she was saying she would go jogging but she doesn't know her way around this place" Nina interfered.

"Okay then"

Nicole's POV

Okay he placed bad comments on my pastries I can ignore, but not his dazzling smile. It made me wanna poof into the sky.

Nina pulled me to my room and started looking for the best outfit for jogging. I could have done it myself it's not like I don't have any cloth that doesn't make me look like maid. Well maybe just one.

"God Nina let me do this myself okay" I said when Nina started disarranging my cloths.

"Alright then"

Then I took out my black singlet and the camouflage bum short which Chloe didn't like and gave to me,a black sweater with a hood and cool black snickers. Well the snickers were from my savings.

"Now that's what I'm talking about" Nina said with a huge grin on her face.

I went outside the house and saw Bryan leaning on the car. He took a glimpse at me then looked back at me. I knew you will be surprised. I walked up to him, he straightened himself and said with an ached eyebrow as he checked me out

"Are we going for war or what?"

"Er..."he checked his watch then he turned around and started jogging and so I followed his lead.

Oh my God! His damn biceps are affecting me so much so that I kept ogling him. Seeing every fucking movement he made, for sure I wasn't concentrating on the road and then suddenly a bicycle rider hit me and I fell. Bryan turned to look but to my surprise he just stood there smiling without helping me up.

"You're tired already, we've just started" Bryan said, he definitely didn't know that the bicycle guy hit me.

"No I..." I wanted to explain what happened then I suddenly realized where I was. "Sir... we are in Mardan"

"So? Oh I see now you're complaining, I didn't force you to come with, you came along willingly but if you're tired no one is telling you to not go back home"

"What?! No, I'm not tired, I've walked all my life, there's no difference in walking or jogging, I can't be here and that's why I'm going back now I'm sorry"

His eyebrow ached"what a stupid excuse we're jogging to Wame, that how I jog everyday" what the hell?!, oh he's gone to far now I'm not jogging to Wame with him. His he crazy, that place is too far too far. And if he does jog to Wame how come I don't see him pass Mardan. He uses stupid on me way to much. I won't act like a fool in front of him now or any other day again.

"Okay, my boss you know what? I'm done with you acting like God all the time. You're are not the boss of me when I'm not working, as much as I remember on my first day, you told me you're are my boss as long as I'm in your company and if it because I'm living in your house, don't you worry I will be leaving soon and I do not care about the fucking pact I signed without reading or knowing it was a fucking pact!, I'm going back and no one is stopping me" I said and turned as I jogged away. Oh shit I said to much I hope I don't lose my job now.

He deserved it, I have to stop acting like a stupid teenager in front of him and get over the fucking crush I have on him. I only aim at helping him out and that's it and then I will build my own dream.