Want

Hi, sorry for the late update.

Unedited.

Note: Bryan was referring to Nicole when he asked 'was she jealous'. Nicole doesn't wear glasses.

And I also change mr Luis name to mr Chris. I have an idea on my mind of inviting Chris and Angela from life in emerald high.

And the business activities here is not related with the real world businesses, I'm sorry I know nothing about businesses.

Please please comment on my errors so it be easier for me to edit. Thanks.

I changed the name and the cover of my book hope you liked it.

I don't really know the lyrics to this song but it works for this chapter.

~enjoy~

Chapter eight

S: Be honest
Be honest
You want this
You want this
If I could be honest regardless of my conscience- Be honest_ Jorga smith ft Burna boy

Nicole's POV

"Hey"

Diane, the receptionist said to me that morning while taking her coffee.

"Yeah"

"Don't you think the boss is different with you?"

I choked my coffee down"hmm... I... Really? I don't know" I shrugged.

"Oh c'mon, don't tell me you didn't notice." I really didn't notice, how could I have? Once he's around all I notice is him. Only Bryan,his smile is so beautiful, it brightens up my day even if he yells at me all the time, his eyes always in mine, sometimes I think I've seen those eyes before, it's so gorgeous, I wish I could tell him how he's eyes makes me feel ones he laid them on me. It makes me shiver with burning desire, I knew he was checking me out on my first day at work and I felt embarrassed I was wearing those stupid clothes and when he laid it on me when we were going for a jog then I felt sexy. It's just that I'm not just attracted to him. I'm intrigued by him. His tallness, I use to say I'm tall but ones his close it like I'm looking up at a mountain. Oh Bryan your lips, if only I could touch it, feel it, taste it. The way he talks with his deep voice, the way he walks, moves his body. All of it, it drives me crazy.