Chapter 1

"Stop it, Kata~"

"Hmm, do you really want me to stop?"

"Yes, stop messing my hair" Croissant said swatting Katakuri's hand away from her head.

Croissant was in her office reading through some documents, and Katakuri came to visit, he kept petting Croissant head while standing beside her. Doesn't he have any work? Croissant was about to asked him when suddenly she heard someone calling.

"Cro-nee!!" Brulee called from the mirror while crying. She has been like that recently.

"What is it, Brulee?"

"Am I getting old??!!" Croissant sighed, after reaching forty just a week ago, she has suddenly been conscious of her age. And has been pestering her all week.

"No, you aren't, me and your brother are even older and we still feel young" Croissant said again.

"Really?" She asked holding back her tears.

"Look at Peros-nii, he's almost 50, and he still licks a lollipop like a kid all the time." Croissant said making Katakuri sweat-dropped. Did she just made fun of Perospero?

"I don't think-" Brulee was about to say something when Croissant stop her by saying. 

"As long as you feel young, you are young" 

"Re-really?" She asked again.

"Yes. Now go back to work" Croissant shrugged as her eyes return to the documents in her hand.

"I don't have any work, Cro-nee, its boring here in the woods" Brulee said suddenly cheerful, nobody would have guessed she was crying her eyes out before.

"Then go help Mama" Croissant said leading to her pouting.

"I will visit you soon, then we could hangout" Croissant said after looking at her face. Even as we got older, she still spoiled all the younger siblings. Big Mom finally stop 5 years ago, giving birth to Anana as the youngest sibling.

Beaming up at the word, she nodded and ran off somewhere.

"You spoiled her too much" Katakuri said as he began rubbing circled on her shoulder.

"I know"

"So, we feel young?" He asked.

"Well, I do, you aren't I guess" Katakuri hummed at her reply

Katakuri then started touching and ruffling her hair again, Croissant tried to ignored it at first but she just couldn't take it anymore. "What do you want?" she said snapping my head to looked at him.

"Nothing"

"Tsk, damn old man" Croissant said looking away from him. Katakuri then eyed her.

"What did you just say?" He asked turning her head to him with his hand.

"Nothing" Croissant repeat his answer from before.

Suddenly, Katakuri picked her up from her seat and walk of somewhere with her in his hands. Confused first fill her mind and then she finally snapped back to reality and began struggling from his hold.

"Where are you taking me?!"

She didn't even realize when he throws her down, it was soft, was this their bed?

"Why am I here? I have work to do" Croissant said getting up but then Katakuri pinned her down holding both her hands as he hovered above her.

"Just trying to prove a point" He began as he nibbled her ears.