"Sure!?"-Narcisa said and than turned to her attention to Harry.-"How is life going Harry?"-she winked.

"Er-mm fine I guess.Nobody has tried to kill me yet soo...fine!"-Harry said trying to understand why she winked.And than it hit him...she knew about the love he had for Draco!He felt...exposed!

"It's late you should probably eat dinner now!Must be hungry..."-Andromeda said and suddenly everyones eyes grew bigger.

"Oh I really missed you yummy cooking's!Hogwarts food has no taste like yours!"-Harry said and took Teddy from Draco's arms.-"What's in the menu?"

"Yours and Draco's favorite food!Narcisa lended me some of her recipes and even gave me a hand!"-Andromeda said and lead the way to the kitchen-table.She waved her wand and suddenly pots and plates sat in the table.Glasses and services sat there ready to be used and filled.

"Awesome as always!This is food enough for a whole hungry quidditch team!"-Harry said and sat with Teddy still in his arms.He let him in his special chair and Andromeda would feed him.-"Can i feed him?"

"Of course dear!"-Andromeda said and lend him the spoon and Teddy's special food.

Draco sat besides Harry opposite to Andromeda and Narcisa.He took some little things from the table his favorite mostly but even some other things that looked delicious.

Draco tried some of the food-"This food is really delicious!I really like it thank Auntie!"-He said and gave Harry a look.Harry now was playing with Teddy while feeding him making him chuckle or giggle in the most adorable way.He grew a smile in his face.And noticed that Narcisa was looking at him.She gave him a smile and a wink.Draco gulped and returned his look at the plate.She knew he loved Harry since second grade.She even knew he was gay since than.She had been super supportive and had told him that he gets it from her as she had once loved a really beautiful girl.

"How was school this year kids?"-Narcisa said and looked at both guys.

Harry thought for a second.-"A little better than I expected as far!"

Draco gave a sight.-"As always!No change at ALL!"-He said and Natcisa got her message!He hadn't told him yet.

The rest if the dinner was fulled if questions and answers. Andromeda tried to get to know Draco and it looked that they had a lot things to talk about.Narcisa would ask Harry little question and he would give long answers as always Harry was being as friendly as possible.He really liked the positive energy she transferred at others.

The desert was served and now they where all sitting in the living room having a nice tea...Draco was holding Teddy and was in a deep conversation about Slytherins , with Andromeda.

Narcisa lowered her voice to tell something to Harry.-"Did you tell him yet?"

Harry gulped and decided to play dumb .-"About what?"

"Oh come on the thing i mentioned at the letter !About your feelings?"-Narcisa said whispering.

"No!Narcisa I really need time to be sure if these feelings are right and if I need to share them with Draco."-Harry said and sighted.-"Look I do really love him.I love him more than everything...But we are friends and I would like to keep it that way.His friendship means everything for me!And I won't these stupid feelings ruin it..."-Harry said and gave a look at Narcisa.

She thought of it for a while.-"These are not stupid feelings.Don't ever think of it that way.I assure you that Draco will understand.And who knows maybe he has things to say too!"

These words kept him thinking.Hours passed and the atmosphere was awesome.Tomorrow they would even install the Christmas tree and decorations.

"It's time for sleep now kids!"-Andromeda said and took Teddy from Draco.

"Bye baby!"-Draco whispered at Teddy who now chuckled.

"Da-co!"-The baby mumbled and waved his hand sleepy.

"You will be sleeping in the same room and we won't accept any discussions!"-Andromeda said and took Harry aside.

The same went with Narcisa who took Draco aside.

"Harry if you don't sleep in the same room with Draco I will tell him that you love him!If you think I won't try me!"-Andromeda said and gave a wink.

"Why?"-Harry said but Andromeda was shrugging .

At the other side!

"Draco you will sleep in the same room with Harry!And if you don't I will tell him that you are gay!"-Narcisa said and winked at him devilishly.

"But Mom..."-Draco started but was cut by Narcisa.

"No but's and I don't wanna hear another word about it!"-Narcisa sais and left.

"Done!"-Both sisters whispered to each-other

"Sent a letter and inform IT about this!"-Narcisa said and Andromeda did it.

In the other side Draco and Harry where at the stairs going at their room.

"What did she say!"-Harry asked Draco.

"Something you should not know!What about you?"-Draco asked.

"Same!"-Harry said and they entered the room.-"Guess we have to sleep here."

"There are two beds at last."-Draco said looking at the bright side.

"They are inches apart!I can still hear you snore from there."-Harry said and took a bed.Cases where already here so he just took his PJ-s from it.

"I don't snore!"-Draco said and threw a pillow at him.

"Is this filled with rocks!"-Harry said and threw the pillow back.

"It's your house everything is odd and very old!"-Draco complained.

"I thought you liked it here!You said that when we arrived."-Harry said and gave him a glare.

"I said it's big for three persons!"-The blonde shrugged.

"Well about that..."

Hello folks.This is the new chapter!I hope you like it. For Harry and Draco Christmas is coming and in the next two chapters it will be presented.
Also...Who are Narcisa and Andromeda comploting with!?

Enjoy 😉