The kiss portrayed so many emotions but the longing for love's one was much more intense. Gulf moved his fingers through Mew's hair in desperateness. Mew was rubbing Gulf's back to absorb every single desire that was given by Gulf. Their love for each other was growing and strengthening.

Their hearts were beating faster in love. Gulf slowly pushed Mew until he leaned against the bed. He was on top of Mew without breaking the kiss. Their saliva was blending, creating a heavenly flavor that was out of this world. The flavor of their love.

Mew let out a soft moan when Gulf sucked of his lower lips hungrily. He was catching his breath. Gulf then moved to Mew's chin and devoured it. He tastes Mew's jawline until he reached the person's neck. Mew escaped another soft moaned when Gulf ravished his neck, sucking and licking them.

He tilted his head upward in pleasure as he could feel Gulf's teeth was buried in his neck. He scratched Gulf's back sensually and eventually buried his nails into Gulf's skin. Gulf was tattooing a love mark on Mew.

"You are mine now" whispered Gulf at Mew's ear before he nibbled and sucked his ear.

He was satisfied. He was in delight. He has concealed his love for Mew. The kiss was like a promise, promised to not leave each other again and promised to love each other for a long time until death separates them. The kiss was also the kiss of reconciliation. It was enough to make up everything that they had messed up during the past three years.

He stopped the kiss and rested his head on Mew's chest. His ear was against Mew's heart as he could hear every single heartbeat was thumping for his love. He felt indescribably happy. He no longer felt like he was living in a dark world where he was in pain, where his heart was tortured. All of that vanished as his heart was only filled with the love he had for Mew.

Then, Gulf tilted his head up only to see the person he loves was tearing up. He moved closer to the face and wiped away Mew's tears.

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing Gulf. I just- I hate myself for not telling you about my feeling earlier and we went through so many bad things. but now I am so happy... I am so happy that I could not express how much I am happy for us. I am sorry for what I did Gulf. I felt like you are too precious for me and I'm unworthy for you-" Mew could not utter his words anymore as Gulf smacked into his lips again, savoring him with kisses.

"Stop that bullshit. I'm sorry too, Mew. I didn't let you explained and ran away too. But, there's no who is more precious or who is unworthy. We are precious, Mew. The love we had for each other is precious. The love that we created together is precious. The love is so precious that we stuck in each others' hearts now" spoken by Gulf. Mew wrapped his hands around Gulf tightly. He gave a peck on Gulf's chin.

"You know what Gulf, you stuck in my heart for so long.."

"Since when that you had your feeling on me?"

"Since the day when your ball hit my head because you kick the ball directly to me," said Mew. It was the first day when the ball had brought him to Gulf.

"The day I ask you to become my personal goalkeeper?"

.

Flashback. 7 years ago...

Gulf was playing football alone in the field and there this one nerd boy who always watched him playing football alone. Mew had memorized Gulf's schedule as he knew Gulf would always play football alone in the evening. Something about Gulf made him fallen harder for the person.

He could not believe how this cute and beautifully handsome boy can play under the scourging hot sun. He still managed to look good even though the sun wasn't so friendly to him. That made him admire Gulf even more. He's a person who doesn't like staying under the sun for so long but he was willing to suffer just because he wanted to see Gulf.