I Can't live without you (sequel to kidnapped by one direction)

Niall's POV

Fuck this girls blood is good but it's my like Buffy's. Niall stop thinking about her she's never coming back ever. I look over and Louis is snogging some girl. Renee ran away after what Harry did that asshole we locked him in the basement underneath Louis house. I think this girls name is Monica don't know the lights are flashing and no one notices, I compelled the girl to not scream. I pull out of her and compelled her to forget meeting me and seeing me she walks away and goes to the toilet. I walk over to Louis and he starts feeding on his girl I look at him for approval to drink from her and he nods. I pierce my fangs in to the other side of her neck, I fell her going limp me and Lou pull away and compell her to forget. I go over to the bar and a girl with blonde hair comes over to me wait is that Buffy no it can't be I must be hallucinating but she's actually there I run up to her and she looks at me and says: "Niall I haven't got long but warn the boys that something bad is coming prepare for it he's coming I gotta go" now I am hallucinating god I gotta stop that. I get a beer and sit on a table and drink my sorrows away..

A/N i'm back ok this chapter might of not been good but it will don't worry it will have a few twists and sexy moments. Anyway comment what you think of this chappie. Enjoy

Comment

Fan

Vote