🍋Happy Birthday Dami🍋

Start from the beginning

I let Damian in first before entering behind him. I closed the door and slammed Damian's back against it.

I placed my hands on his waist and fit our lips together in a long awaited kiss. Damian looped his arms around my neck, kissing back roughly.

My hands wandered his perfect body, to his back, waist, neck, chest, thighs, anywhere I could reach. Damian rolled his hips against mine, cupping my cheeks. I moaned softly against his lips and pushed my tongue into his mouth.

I explored his familiar hot cavern and gripped the hem of his black turtleneck. I drew circles with my thumbs on his V-line, drawing a moan from the Arabic boy's mouth.

I hooked my figures through his jean loops and pulled him forwards, stepping back and back until the backs of my knees hit the bed.

I sat down, still gripping Damian's waist and he sat on my lap. He pressed himself as close to me as he could, shafts rubbing together and lips parting for air for a moment.

"Anything you want Dami," I whispered. "Tonight is all about you. I'll do whatever you want." I said huskily. Damian smirked.

"Then let me do something for you to show my thanks for such a day." He purred, hands trailing down my chest.

"I'll give you a lap dance but on one condition." He held up a finger. I licked my lips.

"No touching. Only looking. Can you do that?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. "If you do touch me..." Damian squeezed my member though my pants. I groaned. "That'll happen and then I'll stop. Do I make myself clear beloved?" He said.

"Crystal." I said.

Damian smirked and moved his hands to slowly take off his shirt. He made direct eye contact with me as he slowly pulled it off, revealing his beautifully tanned chest, stomach and abs. He slowly ground against me, hands sliding up his sides to rest on the back of his neck.

Damian hummed softly, grinding harshly against me. I moaned softly and my fingers twitched to touch him. But I obeyed his words to not touch and just watched, keeping eye contact.

His hands moved from his neck to the hem of my shirt. He leaned his face to my neck and bit down on my pale skin.

I whimpered. Damian sucked on the same spot, still rolling his hips and slowly pushing up my shirt.

Just as he finished making the love bite, he pulled back and removed my shirt, discarding it in the floor with his own. His mouth attack my newly exposed shoulders and chest.

He bit, sucked and licked a cluster or hickies onto me, all the while still grinding on me, even harder now.

I was releasing moans and whimpers left and right.

"Dami... your so good..." I whispered in his ear. I swear I heard him smirk.

He took my wrists in either hand and placed my hands on his chest over his nipples.

"Touch me there Jon." He ordered. I obeyed and began rubbing his hard nipples while he locked his hands in his hair, moaning and tilting his head back in delight.