"WHY IS ZEUS TRAPPED IN YOUR WALLS?"

Mulai dari awal

Swiftly spinning on your heel to get the HELL away from him, you all but raced to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, not even remembering to bring your clothes with you this time. You heard Taehyung's rumbling laughter sound out behind you, and you scowled fiercely at the closed door in response to the infuriating sound.

JeSUS. He was going to end you.

You would THINK that not being able to touch me would deter this dude, but nooooo-

Leaning on your hands, fingers digging into the brim of the square indent that was your sink, you let your head hang and tried to calm yourself. Goodness gracious. The entire events of the day were finally beginning to catch up with you, and wow. Were they utterly insANE.

I have a son of Ares who had been trapped in a sword for about a thousand years in my apartment. He knows literally nothing about the world and still manages to be a perverted bastard. My boss happens to be a f*cking sphinx from Greek mythology. Monsters exist. The Greek gods exist. Oh yeah, AND APPARENTLY MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER OR SOMETHING IS ATHENA.

Great. Awesome. Brilliant. Totally normal.

Breaking your rather sarcastic internal monologue, you lifted your gaze up to your ragged reflection. Ha. God-blooded? You looked like an absolute, utter mess- your hair wet and stringy, your clothes damp (and now, looking back on it, your sweater was ridiculously see-through, which made you flush in embarrassment because of what Taehyung might have seen), your eyes tired and skin blotchy.

You looked awful.

Unlike the actual son of a god outside, who still looked as flawless as ever.

But honestly, with all the bombshells and shocks that had been dropped on you today, you weren't surprised you looked like sh*t.

Sighing, you decided to, despite the fact you'd already granted yourself one this morning, take a nice, long, hot shower and order takeout so you wouldn't have to stress yourself over cooking again.

After quickly dialing your favorite Chinese takeout place (totally not Panda Express lmao), you let yourself relax as the hot water poured over your taut skin. You hurriedly washed your hair and body so you wouldn't have to worry about it and just sighed, steam beginning to waft off you.

You could deal with this. Even if you were somehow a descendant of the Greek goddess Athena, you could still live, right? It didn't matter. You never even believed or knew about them before now, so why would this effect you as soon as Taehyung was gone?

As soon as Taehyung's gone.

Yeah, you needed to find a way to break this bonding curse on you two. He'd been attached to the sword, but since you had unwittingly diverted the curse your ancestor had put on it, now you were also bonded to him.

When he was in the sword, you could talk to each other through your minds, and you could also acutely feel the emotions of the other. When he was out of his sword, you still felt that occasional flash of strong emotion, that presence of his conscious lingering in your mind, but it was more than that. There was also this pull, this needing to stay at a reasonable distance from both him and the sword. You hadn't given it much thought, you had just been under the impression it was plain worry, but now, as the gears clicked in your mind, you knew better.

But no matter WHAT Adra said, there had to be a way out of this... right? You didn't think your sanity could take dealing with this son of Ares for longer than a week.

Ugh. What a horrifying thought.

You sighed and pressed your head against the cool, titled wall, a sharp contrast to the hot water cascading down your back. Damn, these were some deep shower thoughts.