.

.

.

Mew was in Mark's room. Mark was surprised at Mew who was being moody.

"So... how was last night dinner?" he asked.

"I confessed to him"

"So...?"

"He said he was hurt a lot. Too hurt. He said I am a coward." uttered Mew in his low tone. His voice was hinting at sadness.

"Hey? Was last night really okay?" Mark was worried for his buddy. Mew just sighed before he continues to talk.

"And he said he needs time. So, I give him time..."

"What are you to do now, Mew?"

"I give him time and space, so I avoid and not talking to him. He was asking me to join him for breakfast but I just won't. He needs his time" explained Mew. Mew was lying at the last words. Mark had his eyes widened.

"Mew, that is not how you make up things with him. Yes, he needs time but not like this"

"Mark, tell me.. am I that bad? Yes, I am a coward for running away from Gulf but am I really bad? He was hurting too much because of me. He was in pain. He gave a long paragraph of what he's going through these past years. He said that he almost wanted to kill himself because he has nobody to trust anymore..." said Mew. Mark was shocked at his statement. He could sense that last night was not like they had planned.

"I do not know what to comment, Mew... but I think.. he has been holding it for years, so he burst out to you.. Maybe, he had his reason or maybe that was the reason he was avoiding you... You still love him, right?" asked Mark.

"I do love him.. too much that I cannot explain it to you. Also, too much that I hurt him that bad..."

"Stop saying about the past, focus on what you have now. He said he needs time, which means he also figuring his heart on you, right? Then, he has a heart for you, Mew..."

"Never mind... just stop this thing. I will give him time and enough space. He will come to me if he wants me. I'll just wait for him to be ready..."

"Hmm.. up to you then. Oh my God, the day is about to rain" Mark quickly stood and went to the balcony to pick up his clothes before the downpour. The day was gloomy, just like Mew's expression. Mew went back into his own room after an hour, making sure that Gulf doesn't see him entering the house. He took a nap.

.

.

.

The day was cloudy and eventually, the storm was coming. The thick black cloud was covering the sky and pouring rain. The thunder was loud enough to shake the ground. Mew quickly got out of his class and searched for Gulf. Gulf wasn't replying to his message.

He searched everywhere for Gulf as he knew that boy was still in the school. Gulf's bicycle was still there right next to Mew's one. He went to the cafeteria, but there was no Gulf in it. He went to Gulf's classroom and he wasn't there too. He had searched everywhere except for the library.

He quickly made his way to the library. There weren't many students in the library as he could count the head. He gazed at every corner of the library until the farthest behind. His eyes were hooked on the last table. The books, the pencil box, and even the bag were left open. The things were familiar and he knew who owned that. He walked around the desk and he was shocked to see Gulf was hiding under the table.

He was hugging and curling himself under it. Gulf's body was shaking overly and he was catching his breath. Mew bent his body and looked at the person underneath the table with worries.