𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤. megamo saikou

The morning sunrise shone through the white drapes of your fiance's frosted window. The spot on the bed next to you weighed down as your shirtless lover woke up from his slumber. You ran a hand through your hair as you snuggled closer to the heavy, velvety blanket to escape the cold winter air.

The weight lifted from the bed side and you heard the drapes skid open to allow more light in. The opening of drawers and shuffling of clothes woke you up fully and you quietly sat up and walked over to the mirror where Megamo was buttoning his shirt. You wrapped your arms around his waist and laid your head on his back.

A deep chuckle from your fiance caused you to look up. Your fiance's polished yet loving face looked down at you from over his shoulder, you smiled at him and squeezed his waist. "Why can't our wedding, just hurry up already. I want this to last forever." He chuckled again and removed your arms from his waist, only to turn around and hug you close to his chest.

"It's only a couple of months, love. I know what you mean though," He leaned real close to your ear and moved his hands to the small of your back, "I just want to make you mine fully." You excitedly bounced a little and gave him a quick, loving kiss as you started to finish buttoning his shirt for him.

"So what's on the agenda today? New tech updates or corporate partnerships?" Walking over to Megamo's side of the bed, you grab the tie from his nightstand. He grabs the tie gently from your hands and starts to tie it as you grab his suit jacket from a hanger in the closet.

"Nothing major, however we will be having a company party soon for the holidays and everyone is encouraged to bring a date, and you know everyone there loves you, and I would love to see you in that tight silver dress I bought." You laugh and help him put his jacket on.

"The guys love to see you get jealous and the women love to see if they are better than me, but you know I love going to support you." You knowingly state as you reach up and kiss him on the cheek, but Megamo moves your head so he can kiss you on the lips. You smile at him.

"God, your smile. How did I ever get so lucky?" You coyly smack him on the chest with a grin plastered to your face.

"I'm the lucky one, Megamo, I swear you are the sweetest, funniest, most handsome man and I'm lucky to have you with me supporting me no matter what." You say as you lovingly gaze in his eyes. He gives you a longing and adoring look. Megamo grabbed his socks and shoes from beside his nightstand and sat down on the cushioned seat in front of your bed. You walked over to the window and looked out at the cold Japan morning , little bits of snow covering the ground. Even though you were in your pajamas, the morning light against your skin made Megamo weak in the knees from your beauty. He walked behind you and kissed the top of your head.

"Let's go have breakfast, love."

「 y'all I just grinded out a whole one shot in 30 minutes. It's shorter than normal tho. But its like the time I typed out an entire essay in 20 minutes. And yet I'm the coryxkenshin of updating, I post a couple and leave for a year. GAH. anyways, hope you enjoyed.」

Besos, Loves~