𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟. amao odayaka

[I know Amao is like a goodie goodie certified lover boy, but I wanna see this man get competitive about baking. so that's my excuse. He's SOOOO out of character. I made him cocky. Eat up this annual post LMFAOOO ]

You wiped sweat off your brow as you lifted the last box of stuff. The morning sun had just began to shine through the leaves of the cherry blossom trees in the schools center area. You were prepping for the school festival later that day, but you really needed the proceeds to help your mom who was out of the job at the moment. If your goods were really profitable that money could really help your family for the next month if not two. The school originally wanted to use the money to help fund the cooking club and other school activities, however you weren't a part of the cooking club and refused to hand over any money you made to those prissy culinary students. You drank a little water from your water bottle and smiled to your two friends helping you, Uekiyo amd Miyuji. Uekiyo was in the gardening club and Miyuji was the leader of the music club. "Thank you so much! We are totally ready for the big festival later!" You stated with glee. "No problem." Miyuji knowingly smiles at you. She tilts her head slightly at you and winks her little red strands moving along with her head. "Yeah, and ready for your little romance feud with Amao." Uekiyo adds bumping into your shoulder with her whole body faking a fawning expression.

" Romance?! I hate his guts!" You damn near screech at them, you were flustered. More angry that they would insinuate that you liked him. He was rude and mean and gross.... right? You angrily put down one of the signs that pointed to your little stand. "Oh please, if no one was here you guys would probably be making out in the cooking club room" Miyuji snarkily adds with a chortle, she found this way too funny. Seeing your face get progressively redder was totally worth the noise complaint from passing students and teachers. "Ew! You guys are so gross. He wishes he could kiss me!" You puffed your chest with a maniacal little grin trying to act confident to not allow Miyuji's teasing to get to you even though it had already gotten to your face .

"Not true." You whip your head so aggressively whiplash was a likely outcome. Of course. It's Amao. Fucking Amao Odayaka. Cocky leader of the cooking club, nice to everyone practically. Everyone except you it would seem. Originally he sought after you for your cooking abilities and relentlessly asked and time after time you refused, until one time you were a little too mean in response and now he was rude back. Petty man.

"Yeah right, Amao. You know deep down you need a strong bread winner like me to take care of you" You clicked your tongue at him, and rolled up your school uniform sleeves to flex your nonexistent muscles at him.

"Please, (l/n). you can barely take care of yourself." He snorted at you and narrowed his eyes whilst beginning his set up across from you. Of course. Of course it's across from you, and of course he's getting it done a lot faster since he has the whole fucking cooking club with him. Stay petty, stay cocky.

"Oh no Amao, with all this money I'm going to make I'm going to be your sugar mommy. Should I give you the allowance ahead of time since it'll cover more than your earnings today." You stood in front of him, much shorter than previously realized , but you refused to back down from the cocky brunette.

"Ew. Absolutely not you-" Oh how you wished he could've finished his sentence, but just as he was about to the bell rang signaling the end of classes and the beginning of festival. The bake sales were the main event, it was almost a marketing competition. Who could outsell each other. Who had the best entertainment and treats. He almost couldn't compare, but as much as you hated to admit it he was doing incredibly well. It didn't help that his cooking club was authorized to hand out samples and they were dazzling students with their knife skills thought this black haired girl with a stoic expression wasn't impressed.