𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝. yakuza

For the wonderful @||QueenoftheDamned||

The reader is like Harley Quinn in the original lore. She got abused by Yakuza, and when she's cured he wants her back, not to change his ways, but to have bait for the enemy.

Finally. You left the psychiatrist for one last time. You were free. It felt great. You weren't crazy anymore. The occasional twitch, but the asshole who ruined your life would never have contact with you again.

For once you were confident. Yakuza has no place anymore. He failed to make you completely crazy. His mind tricks won't work. "Oh sweetie~" No. You thought he was gone.

"Go away."

"Aw come on baby, don't be like that~"

"I'm not your baby."

You spun to face his angular, crazy, .... hot face.
Ugh. Screw that!

"My sweet little sparrow, you know you can't get RID of me. Who put that idea in your sweet, little, messed up noodle?"

"Don't talk to me like a child." Your voice got dark. You were so tired of his baby talk. You were a grown woman, and you wanted to be treated like one and free of this bastard.

"Hehe!~ Someone's gotten feisty. I love it. "

"Screw you."

"You did that already." How dare he?! He had to bring up the time he.... that's disgusting. What he did you did not consent to, you were not in the right mind set at the time. You would not stand for this. Your fists clenched as all the pent up anger got ready for release,

"Why you fucki-" You went to punch him, but you were blocked, and pushed against a wall in the alleyway you both were talking near. A knife was pressed against your throat.

"Ah. Ah. Ah~ We wouldn't want your pretty face in prison again."

"Yakuza. You don't control me anymore."

"You can't toss me out! I made you! I molded you! I made you CRAZY!"

"I'm not crazy!" You quickly shoved him off of you. You darted down the street. Only to see a car speeding towards you, hitting you.

The pain was overwhelming. Although it seemed dull in your body, your mind was cracking. It was fractured. Your perfectly healed mind was broken again. That car. Was non existent. In actuality, you never shoved him. That's what he wanted you to think. And here you were still in this hell of a psychiatric ward. Your mind was broken. You were forever his doll. Don't worry, your puppeteer was coming to get you soon enough.

Holy god. That got darker than I wanted. Sorry guys, Jesus Christ.

QOTD: Have you ever had any dolls that just scared you to death?

AOTD: Yes. I swear to god, her head slowly moves with each passing day.

Words: 461 」