𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖. kizana sunobu

「 This is a songfic to the song: Come Back Home by 2Ne1. In case you haven't listened to it, I left the song above. The lyrics below are in english aside from the song being sung in Korean. also yes this is lesbian. WARNING! mention of suicide. 」

One Two Three
You left me
But I hear your breath from somewhere

It rained hard. You missed her. You missed her so much. You were dehydrated from crying, but at the same time you felt as if you could cry a river again. Everyone knew how much Kizana's death affected you. Although she seemed arrogant to most, as your best friend and your girlfriend she was your light. When they found she had committed suicide, you sat and cried for lord knows how long.

Once again, four five six
Red tears fall down
I miss your scent that embraced me

You felt so lost. You felt as if you could never love again. The long calls that you two had shared rang through your head like an alarm. You didn't want to believe she was gone. She promised you the world. She promised that once her acting career took off, that you two would move in together. Little did you know, she had thought that no one could ever top you. She wanted a life together with you. She wanted a family together with you.

You said this was all for me
Like a lie, you coldly turned around
Why? Why? You're gone away.

You were exasperated, sleep deprived, and frustratingly depressed. Why had she left you? That's all that went through your mind. Why had she done it? Wasn't she happy with you? Was she faking it? Why did she do it? Questions. All lined up. You felt like you hadn't slept in years. Every time you closed your eyes you thought you felt her next to you. Every time you squinted you thought you saw the red of her infamous rose hair clips. Every time you drifted off you swore you heard her voice. This wasn't healthy.

Come back home
Can you come back home
Don't leave me at the end
of the cold world but come back to my side

Your mind was blank. You couldn't think anymore. It hurt so damn hard to think. You wanted the pain to end. You wanted to stop crying. You wanted to stop missing her. But your heart strings just wouldn't let the mere mention of her go.

Come back home
Can you come back home
I'm pushing back all this pain
I'm still waiting for you like this
Now you gotta do what you gotta do

At last, you stood there. Above the rock encased with a first love's name. Of course, you were still sad. In fact you hardly could still stand it, but life goes on. You missed her. You refused to date anyone. You closed your heart off, not wanting to be hurt again. You left a red rose on her grave as tears fell from your eyes. Just when you thought you were okay. You weren't. The wind carried your quiet sobs and whisper through the air.

"Baby, Come back home..."