♡.

Hey y'all, I don't know why I'm writing this. But I feel the need to check up on y'all. I know the year absolutely blows and I wanna make sure y'all are doing okay I guess. I know it's a weird thing to write about and that half of you are like "update ma'am I want it" but idk I feel like with this book I have so many people reading it that I feel like a mom to y'all. Like a here sit down I'll make a sandwich and tell you a story mom.

Also, my authors notes are now gonna be marked with the little heart, just so it's easier to spot if you don't want to read them. Anyways, I'm getting back into the swing of things. I feel like the worst author lmfao the last time I updated this book besides the chapter I uploaded today was like a year ago. Massive Y I k e s on my part.

I'm writing this streamline conscious so if I say some stupid things than pardon my mouth. Also I'm finding references to make in later chapters, I'm working on 5 updates all longer and requests. There is something I want to bring to your attention however now that I think about it. I won't be doing part twos. At least not now. I don't know me personally I don't like the feeling of cliffhangers usually. that might change but for now there will be no part twos.

Finally I just want to say thank you for sticking with me. I know I'm not as quick of a writer or as consistent as some authors but the fact you guys keep coming back means a lot to me, not to get dorky on you. Anyways, bye loves~