𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦. kizano sunobu

「 update grind? Nope but I'm trying to get more updates out, while struggling in school so HAha. Anyway here's a fluffy kind of songfic to make up for the depressing one. Sorry bout that btw lol. But in case you didn't know, which you probably don't, my favorite musical of all time so far is Phantom of the Opera. So out of my love for the musical. I give you this masterpiece. Enjoy! (By the way, please comment. I read everyone's comment and y'all are the best so) 」

"Alright, we're on in 15!" Your director yelled behind stage. Thank god no one in the house could hear her. You calmed yourself in the dressing room mirror and starting warming up your voice. This performance was going to take a lot out of you, but you've been at it for months and it was finally time to show it to the world. Time to debut as the school's Christine Daae. As you started humming Raoul's and Christine's duet, your boyfriend came in and hugged your waist. Ironic that he was playing Raoul. It wasn't strange however that Kizano had gotten one of the leads. You turned around away from the lit up mirror, and kissed him lightly, in which he dipped you a little. The gesture had caused you to giggle and make him smile.

He lifted you out of the dip, and ceased the kiss. Instead, in his velvety singing voice he begun to sing to you.
"No more talk of darkness,
Forget these wide-eyed fears;
I'm here, nothing can harm you,
My words will warm and calm you."

He held your face in his hands. Looking into eyes, holding back the desire to kiss you once more.

"Let me be your freedom,
Let daylight dry your tears;
I'm here, with you, beside you,
To guard you and to guide you."

He held your waist and swayed you lovingly in the middle of the room. You held his face close to yours as you sang.

"Say you love me every waking moment
Turn my head with talk of summertime
Say you need me with you now and always
Promise me that all you say is true
That's all I ask of you"

You moved away from Kizano sighed. "I'm so worried... this is my first lead role, I scared that I-"
"Don't Fret, Love." You forgot that Kizano talked like his character 24/7 so he basically wasn't acting. "I've seen you. You're absolutely radiant on stage. It's where you belong."

"Let me be your shelter
Let me be your light
You're safe, no one will find you
Your fears are far behind you"

He held your face once again, gazing in your eyes lovingly. He rested his forehead against yours. You sang gently so only he would hear.

"All I want is freedom
A world with no more night
And you, always beside me
To hold me and to hide me"

"I will, my love. I'll be here forever. Nothing can stop me from loving you." He said to you.

"Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Let me lead you from your solitude
Say you need me with you, here beside you
Anywhere you go, let me go too
(Y/N)... that's all I ask of you"

You shuddered slightly as you always do when he says your name. somehow just the way he sings to you makes the stress of your upcoming performance disappear.

"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime
Say the word and I will follow you."

You sang to him sexily and he laughed and gave you a little spin. You laughed wholeheartedly as he looked at your smile. The love for you in him made him smile back.

"Share each day with me
Each night, each morning"

You sang together dancing to yourselves, unknowingly being watched by pretty much every crew member backstage.

"Say you love me..." you sang to him and he responded so in character it made you melt.
"You know I do." He sang to you. His guttural and low voice sending chills up your spine.

"Anywhere you go, let me go to
Love me, that's all I ask of you" you finished as he picked you up and spun you whilst kissing you feverishly as if you were performing the actual show. It made you so special. The director silently yelled yes cause now they knew what you guys were capable of an anything less than believable would not be tolerated. The other crew members were crying at the romance. As he placed you down you gently moved away from his lips.

"Woah...." you said breathily as you were finding it hard to breathe properly. Kizano was doing the same. The director said from behind you,
"As much as I love this, PLACES is IN 10." They shouted. Your eardrums hurt after that. You and Kizano looked at each other, smiled and kissed quickly again.
"Let's Knock their socks off." You said happily and skipped out of the dressing room.

Kizano watched you as you left. He looked in the mirror and sighed happily.
"She's the one."

___________________

「 WOAH! ANOTHER UPDATE! I'M ON A ROLL! 」

「 q: What's your favorite musical?」

「 a: mine has to be either phantom or falsettos; those two make me CRY. 」