𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟𝕤. a glimpse in the future

「 TWO IN TWO DAYS??? WOAAAHHHH. 」

Osano Najimi

In your future with Osano, you have a very average suburban life, you stay near Akademi and you live in the typical Japanese compact style two floor home. It doesn't really have much character on the outside aside from the fence that allows you to see into a small garden that you have been taking care of. On the inside it's a very cozy home. Tons of blankets and pillows on every upholstery. Your main decoration colors are like a salmon pink, white, and your favorite color. Every Friday is a date night, and Osano ensures that it will always happen. Even when work gets in the way he will have a cozy, sleepy date and attempt to stay up for a movie with you. You have two cats, one orange tabby and one black cat. In the future Osano works at a florist and you work at a cat cafe that was recently opened in the area.

Amao Odayaka

In the future with Amao, he takes over his family's bakery, making it well known in the area and cooking up pastries for every important event. You work with him at the register and occasionally in the kitchen and you get to see the regulars come back in and enjoy Amao's baking. Your home is nearby and have the same compact two floor home. On the inside it's pastel and wooden paradise. Lots of natural light wood colors along with minty blue as a pop. You have a lot of herbs around the house by every window. You have a few paintings on the walls be it if scenic shots that any would paint or things specific to your life that Amao had commissioned. In the backyard you have your own huge fruits and vegetable garden that allows for only the freshest ingredients and what you don't grow you buy fresh from the market.

Kizano Sunobu

Unlike the others who chose to stay close to Akademi you and Kizano had moved away from your hometown to a big, exciting, busy, city so Kizano could pursue his acting career and got he just so happened to get his big break recently. However he did have money from family that helped him buy a nice place for you two to move into right off the bat. A big penthouse suite on the highest floor of an apartment building. He's been so focused on his career; family hasn't crossed his mind really. Save for a few times when you looked too cute and well, he got a little hot under the collar. 

Oko Ruto

Unlike Kizano , you move away with Oko to a very small town in a house for the most part secluded from everyone else. He was nervous to show the living accommodations, but you loved it immediately. You like it this way, just you and him. No loud neighbors. If anything you two were the loud ones ;). And it was just you and your books and each other and that was enough for both of you. Oko and you are both librarians in town, he works in the back since he's more nervous about talking to people and you are upfront since you handle social situations much better than he does.

Aso Rito

You and Aso move a lot on account of his famous athletics, however he moved back to teach at Akademi, your house is on the edge of town with tons of trees and big pool in the back and a bar just to provide the best time if you happen to have friends over and you guys have two pets no matter what species. Aso let you pick because he was getting the bar in the backyard. Aso comes back on his lunch break to have lunch with you, as you work remotely to make sure everything in the house is functioning and because your pets need to be taken care of and you didn't trust anyone else to do it. It gives you and Aso lunch time though so you don't mind. 

Mujo Kina

Mujo is still the Akademi nurse and you opened a community library. You moved in with Mujo since he already had a place. His place is cozy and the kind of home you could just spend hours in without realizing how fast the time was going by. On your lunch breaks you like to go visit him and bring him something to eat since he always seems to forget. No matter how long you two have been together he still gets flustered at this. You close up just in time for Mujo to come pick you up and walk home with you. Back to your quiet home with a big garden you walk through and a stream nearby.

Mido Rana

Mido when he met you was a teacher at the school and you were a photographer just passing through to take photos for the newspaper, now he is famous online and has you regularly take photos of him. He is quite partial to cosplay and occasionally convinces you to join in. Your famous for the light hearted content and he's known for the classic spicy pictures, however he saves the very spicy stuff only for you. From this career path he now has enough money to do whatever you both want. He gets an average size home with plenty of privacy but plenty of room as well. You have a studio in there as well. 

Osorō Shidesu

Osorō and you lead a normal-ish life. Well as normal as a man with a criminal job could be.  Yeah so he never quit being a delinquent, he only stopped mentioning the stuff he did. He  never failed to show you he loved you though, and always made time for you. The guys liked to call him soft, but he knew he was making you happy and that's all that mattered to him. His gang became infamous. They were incredibly well known, you lives in a nice building, a nice apartment since Osorō does such a good job. Since you guys are adults now he can openly do what he wants for the most part. He likes to show you off but also gets far too jealous to do it often, after all your his and only his and he'll be damned if one of his men looks for a little too long. For a big bad man, He loves your cooking. After a long stressful day, breaking tons of kneecaps and questioning his morals he comes home realizing he's a little bit of a monster, but you loving on him makes all that go away. He is yours as much as you are his. 

Hanakō Yamada

You both settle down near Akademi so your kids will go there when you eventually have them, since Hanakō has always seen himself becoming a dad and being a very emotional dad at that. You both move into the simple compact standard home that looks average on the outside, however your house is not without it quirks. Hanakō is incredibly nerdy and has a couple shelves devoted to his anime and cosplay interests along with family photos. His sister Taeko (the female version of senpai) comes over a decent amount to hang with her little brother, mainly because her brother is so attached. Now as he's getting older and he has you he is less reliant on his sister, but it's been a long process of breaking him out of that. He likes to end the day with your favorite show and passing out together. 

Megamo Saikou

You and Megamo move into a multiple floor penthouse, you two were not really working on a family at the current moment so a big house for children wasn't needed. Besides, Megamo was in his prime at his business. He spoils you any chance he gets, and wants you to live comfortably and is so into whatever you want to do and is willing to put you through whatever schooling you want. Anything you want is yours, that's the Saikou lifestyle. However, let's not pretend like he spends money like crazy. He's a lucrative businessman he knows when to draw the line and say not now. This era of your life is definitely more for appreciating each other in every possible human way. 

Ayato Aishi

You both move to a secluded location and he is just always on you. When you sleep, when you cook, when you bathe. Ayato has to be touching you all the time, or he'll become scary possessive. He tried so hard to get you, he wasn't going to let you out of his sight. He occasionally gave you space though since you argued with him about it feeling suffocating to always have him with you. He apologized and said he's just worried that it's not real and he needs the reassurance that your there, that your really there. You guys aren't technically on the grid however he knows money is a necessity so he does have internet in the house to work remotely and allow you to play games and such. He prefers you play together though. 

-------------------------------

[words; 1545]

[now its not a definite. but what do we feel about some smut / lemon chapters?]