𝕘𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖. yandere kun

「This ones gonna be a little longer. Thank you for 1K!」

I trembled a little. Everyone was looking at me. What if I mess up? Oh no...
"Ms. (L/N)?"
"U-Um oh yes!" I quickly bowed shaking still. "It is nice to meet you class. I-I am (Y/N) (L/N) of (Hometown). I hope we will get along well" I noticed everyone looking at my eyes. It is true...They are Heterochromatic, It's not that different.

「Heterochromatic are two different colored eyes. Even if one is just a lighter shade」

That was this morning. I am currently at lunch talking with my two new friends! Ayono Aishi* and Naomi Scott. She moved just like me! Ayono however was a different story.

For some reason he's always too close to me. Not that I mind or anything, but it's weird. Along with glaring at every boy who talked to me. He's acting Strange, but then again he might just be protecting me. Hm! What a good friend!

「 time skip 」

It's the end of the day and I realized my diary went missing! If anyone reads it I'm going to be made fun of so bad! If I can't find it while cleaning I'm so screwed!

「 time skip 」

I'm at home now! I couldn't find it!!! I'm crying....I just got to this school! I can't be made fun of. I keep hearing tapping somewhere either in my house or on the outside. Is there someone tapping? On the outside always looking in. Just tap, tap, tap, tapping on the glass. Should I try waving through the window.

I opened the window and looked into the face of my good friend, Ayono Aishi, He touched held my face, gently staring into my (eye color) and (different color) irises with his own dull, gray ones. I noticed blood dripping from his hand. But only his hand.

"Did you get hurt?"

"No..."

"Did you hurt someone?"

"Yes...."

He handed me my diary.

"You had it?"

"No...Sit down...I'll explain"

I saw his eyes were red.

"Are you crying? You're eyes...they're red"

He looked at you shocked then his face returned to its normal composed structure.

"You'll understand when I explain"

"Ok Shoot Away..."

"Alright. So there was this boy...he noticed your diary. I infer he thought you were cute so he brought it home with him. Me, seeing this, followed and went to retrieve it before he could possibly do anything."

"That doesn't explain the blood..."

"He refused to give it up at first so..I used brute force..."

"Oh my god is he dead?!"

"Just a few broken bones...that's what he gets for stealing your possessions and failing miserably."

Okay girl. Keep it together. I knew I would come far. He's nice...I just hope that poor boy is okay.

"I won't let anyone hurt you.. Ever..."

Did anyone get the Dear Evan Hansen and Heathers: The Musical references? I know this sucked but I tried making a longer chapter.
I will start doing Questions every chapter to get to talk to you guys more!

Question: What would you do if you found out someone was killing people for your love?

Words: 537 」