Ch 33

Lilly
Jason told me he had a surprise for me. After the last couple of days when we had our argument, he has been showering me with flowers, so I was just expecting more beautiful bouquets. But after he blindly set me in the car, my thoughts of flowers was instantly wiped away.

Now I am standing in front of a massive house completely confused. Men are walking in and out of the building, transferring furniture and boxes, with tired expressions due to the humid heat. "Um, Thanks?" was the only thing I could think of to say. I slowly look over at Jason to see him holding in his laughter. "What?" The moment I asked, he bursted out laughing. "Oh my Angel! This is our new home!" My confusion quickly turned into a burst of multiple emotions. 

The wave of emotions was so sudden, I started crying and laughing in joy at the same time. "Oh Jason it's gorgeous!" I ran and leaped into the massive man's arms, full of glee with snot and tears running down my face.  

The place was even larger then the previous house. The grand staircase was complete marble with a crystal chandelier gleaming right above it. The two kitchens were massive while you could see a pool outside one of them and a garden out the other.  I soon lost count on the bedrooms and by the time Jason showed us ours, I was about ready to pass out from exhaustion. 

"Lilly, we still have more to look at." I waved him off while I shoved my face further into the pillow with a groan. Soon I felt a dip in the bed and large arms engulf my torso. "Okay we will take a quick nap and then finish afterwards." A sigh escaped from me as I snuggled into his chest.

Jason (Smut up ahead!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

Finally being in our home relieved some of the stress weighing on my shoulders. All I have to do is take care of my brother, my mother, and Anthony. Not to mention I still need to buy a ring soon. 

The thought of marriage never came to mind until I locked eyes with Lilly in the fridge of her parents' burnt home. I knew the moment I saw her that she would be the person I would spend the rest of my life with. Sure we have only known each other a little less than a year and only been together for five months, but I couldn't wait anymore. 

I felt a jostle in my arms and looked down to see the love of my life start to wake up from her nap. The moment I looked into her hazel eyes, I decided to screw the rings and just go with it. 

"Will you marry me?" 

Her tired eyes instantly widen, but a smile soon followed after. She sat her self up by straddling my lap and painfully wiggled herself into place. "Yes, but let's not have the wedding for awhile. Okay?" I didn't know how to feel. She basically accepted and rejected me at the same time.

She cupped both of my cheeks and rested her forehead on mine. "Jason. I want to marry you, but let's settle into the house and have more time to get to know each other." I huffed out a 'fine' but I made sure to let her know I wasn't completely pleased with her response.  

I walked out of the room after I mumbled to her I was going to go make lunch. I heard a sigh from her once I closed the door. I know I was being immature about this but I wanted to marry her as soon as possible. Was that too bad to want?

In the middle of making a  garden salad, I felt her tiny arms try to wrap around my waist. "Can we do something to allow us to get to know each other more?" My hands stopped from tossing the tomatoes with the lettuce. 

I could feel her blushing behind me after she spoke those words. Which meant she was embarrassed to say that or she just got off the phone with Anthony. Option one was fine, but I was praying to the man above it wasn't because of option two."What would that be my love?" I turned around, but she shoved her face into my chest before I could see her face. "Um, it's embarrassing... b-but..."