𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐰𝐞𝐭

Începe de la început

"I'm going to fuck you up." He said smashing his lips against hers.

Just when Danielle was going to pull him closer, Matteo pulled away and went towards her heat. Her panties were soaked with her sweet juices and Matteo couldn't help but smile. Danielle would never admit it, but Matteo held more power over her than he thought. He made her body feel things with just a simple side glance. His simplest touches made her lose her breath. He was like a magician in her eyes.

Matteo raised her leg and placed it onto his shoulder as he played with her clothed heat all while he stared her down. Her efforts to keep herself quiet was amusing to Matteo. He knew sooner or later he would have to bring her to his room, but he enjoyed watching her suffer. It was such deep satisfaction to feel the power he had over her, to feel how hard her blood pumped when his hand gripped her throat. He loved it, he thrived off it, he lived for her.

Matter pulled Danielle panties to the side and swiped his fingers in between his fingers under her nectar coated his fingers. He inspected it, watching it glisten on his fingers before wiping it up her stomach.

"You're so wet for me." He said lightly brushing his against her heat, causing Danielle to whimper.

"What? Don't tell me you're becoming impatient." He said pulling apart her pussy lips. "You've really been keeping this treasure from me."

"Please." Danielle said running her hands through his hair.

"What's my name Danielle, tell me my name and I'll do whatever you want." He said kissing her thumping clit.

Danielle sucked in a deep breath as she felt a shock run up her spine. Using his thumb, Matteo covered her clit and began to focus on everywhere but the place that needed the most attention.

"What's my name?" He asked again.

"Daddy, fuck daddy please." She pleaded as she looked down at him.

Matteo fixed her leg at dug into her heat. He removed his finger and began to suck and lick at her clit.

Danielle brought her hand to her mouth as her moans became louder with each and every stroke. Matteo didn't care that it was her first, he did as he, please. The foreign feeling of being filled caught Danielle off guard as Matteo placed his finger inside of her.

"F-fuck." She moaned as he began to slowly pump his long digit in and out of her.

"Shhh, unless you want to be caught." He sang before returning back to his task.

Danielle brought her hands to Matteo's hair and ran her fingers through it as she pressed herself against him. Matteo could feel her gripping onto his finger and he knew she was close. His moves became slower as he tenderly lapped up her juices before he quickly flicked his tongue against her clit.

"M-daddy." She quietly moaned as her body began to shake.

Matteo removed his mouth from her heat and kissed all while he continued to rub her clit. Danielle tried to kiss him but she was unable too, her body wouldn't allow her to. Matteo silently watched her, kissing all over her face until she came back down from her orgasm.

"You okay?" Matteo asked kissing her jaw.

"Yeah, t-that w-was just d-different." She stuttered.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." He said getting off of her.

Matteo tried to pick Danielle up but she held her weight down. "What about you?" She asked staring at the tint in his pants.

"I'm fine, you need to rest." He said trying to pick her up but Danielle sat up instead.