Battling Besties Part 1

The Alola League has been going strong and the semifinal round is about to begin but Kiara and Hau were going against each other and the winner will be going against Kelly in the finals!

(Note that each battle a new Kahuna referees)

Kahuna Olivia: This is a battle between Hau and Kiara.Two Pokemon will be used each.The match will be over when one trainer is unable to continue. Battle Begin!!

Kiara:Ninetails I choose you!!

Hau:Marowack,do your best!!

Announcer:Ohh this gonna be a fierce battle.Both Pokemon has the advantage.With a match-up like this the prediction of this battle are even.

It was hailing because of Ninetails ability: Snowstorm.

Hau: Flamethrower!!

Kiara: Dazzling Gleam!!

Marowack fired a Flamethrower while Ninetails used Dazzling Gleam, dodged the flames and hit Marowack.

Hau:Flame Wheel.

Marowack:Maro,Maro,Maro.

Marowack lit his bone with fire and spun around merging him and the bone the charged at Ninetails.

Kiara:Aurora Vale!

Ninetails:Ninetaaailes!

Ninetails made a pose and called out to the sky.A rainbow colored wall surrounded Ninetails and Marowack hit his head instead of landing his attack.

Hau: Boomerang!!

Marowack threw his bone and it Ninetails' Aurora Vale,bounced off then the boomerang came back and hit Aurora Vale again.The Aurora Vale was still up.

Kiara:Sheer Cold!

Announcer:It seems Kiara is ready to end the first round of the match.

Hau:Fire Blast.

Marowack fired a Fire Blast which broke Aurora Vale.

Hau: Alright.

Hau was ready to call another attack but Ninetails' Sheer Cold was finished.

Kiara:Now Ninetails!!

Ninetails:Ninetaaailes

Ninetails' shot a chilling wind at Marowack who got hit. Marowack fainted.

Hau: Thanks you did your best.

Kiara: Ninetails switch out.Thanks for your help.

Hau:Go Mimikyu!!

Kiara: Pikachu,time to shine!

The Pokemon came out on call from their trainers.

Hau: Shadow Ball.

Kiara:Electro Ball.

The moves clashed and exploded.

Kiara:Volt Tackle

Pikachu ran up to Mimikyu with speed and tackled him but Mimikyu's head just drooped.

Kiara:What?

Hau: That's Mimikyu's ability: Decoy.The first hit doesn't count.
Mimikyu Shadow Claw.

While Pikachu was still close Mimikyu used Shadow Claw striking Pikachu twice.

Pikachu:Pikaaa

Kiara: Pikachu!!

Pikachu got back up.

Kiara:Electro Web!

Hau:Cut through it with Shadow Claw!

Mimikyu did as told.

Hau:Home Claws then Shadow Ball.

Kiara: Dodge with Quick Attack and use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu dodged the Shadow Ball and used Thunderbolt.

Mimikyu:Kyu,Kyu.

Mimikyu was paralyzed.

Hau:No!!

Kiara:Time to give them our biggest.Thunder.

Pikachu:Pika,Pika,Pika,Chuuuuu!

Mimikyu got shocked but was still able to battle.

Hau: Let's go, Mimikyu.Time to use a Z-Move!

Kiara: Let's go too, Pikachu.

Both trainers did their Z poses.

Hau/Kiara:Use Never-Ending Nightmare/Gigavolt Havoc!!!

Both Pokemon fired their Z-Moves and they hit the same time.

Both Pokemon fainted.

Announcer:Look at that!!Both Pokemon fainted due to a clash between the Z-Moves Never Ending Nightmare and Gigavolt Havoc!!

Kahuna Olivia:Both Pokemon are unable to battle.Since Kiara has one Pokemon remaining, Kiara is the winner of the match.

Cheers were heard.

Hau: Congrats Kiara.Do your best against Kelly just because your her friend I don't think she is gonna be going easy on you.

Kiara:I wouldn't have it any other way.