The Truth

Kelly, Kiara and Hau all defeated all the Island Challenges but they still had two more months until the Alola Legue starts.Kelly suggested that they train on Ula Ula Island but she didn't tell them why, following Lusamine's orders
During going through the trails this is what happened: Dratini fully evolved and Eevee evolved into Sylveon and Kelly caught a Gengar.Swablu and Torracat also evolved and Kiara caught a Pikachu and a Vulpix who evolved into Ninetales.Hau caught a Charmander who evolved fully,a Mimikyu and a Pigeotto.Kelly has also met Tapo Lele a few times during their journey.The group of friends were on the beach with their Pokemon playing around them.

Kiara: Two months until I challenge you, Kelly.

Hau:If I don't get to her first.

Kelly wasn't even listening.She was looking at the horizon.But something appeared over the horizon.

Kelly:Hau give me your binoculars.

Kelly took them and ran to the shore and looked through.Sure enough an Ultra Beast was there and so was Team Skull.

Kelly:Guys I'll be back.Primarina I need your help.

Primarina came over.

Kelly: I need you to take me over there.

Kelly pointed to Team Skull's boat and got on Primarina. Primarina swam to their boat.They were talking.

Grunt 1:Katarna is caught.

Grunt 2:Soon we will have all the the Ultra Beasts.

Grunt 3:And take over Alola.

Girl with pink hair: Remember these Ultra Beasts belong to my brother.Now pack up we are leaving.

Grunts:Yes,Miss Pumerlina.

They left.Primarina swam back to shore.

Hau:Why did you leave?

Kelly: I was afraid you'd ask that.

Kiara:You can't run off like you've been doing and not expect us to ask.

Kelly: I was told not to tell.All of Alola depends on the information I have.

Hau:We won't tell you know.We want to protect Alola too.

Kiara: Yeah, it's our home too.

Kelly:*sighs*I am just gonna put this simple.Team Skull is trying to capture all the Ultra Beasts and use them to take over Alola.

Kiara:But Ultra Beasts can't be caught with their strength it's impossible.

Kelly:You can catch them with Ultra Balls.They were specially designed by Anther Foundation to catch Ultra Beasts and return them to their home.

Hau: Have they caught any?

Kelly: Buzzwole and Katarna.A few days ago Lusamine, Wicki,Faba and I stopped them from catching Guzzlord.It also seems that their trying to find a way to catch them faster.

Kiara: When did you know all this?

Kelly: Since we left Akala Island.

Hau:I can't believe I never realized.

Kelly: Lusamine has been trying to find readings of Ultra Wormholes but Team Skull is great at covering them up so they are looking for a new way to track them.

Kiara: Don't they understand that Ultra Beasts are dangerous creatures.

Hau: Judging from their plan I don't think they do.

Kelly: That's why I'm planning to help Lusamine stop them.

Kiara:Are you crazy?!!

Kelly:You haven't noticed?

Hau: She's lost her mind.

Kelly:You may think I'm not thinking straight but I know what I'm doing.

Kiara:Do you?

Kelly: I have an idea of where in of their base is.I am going to go their to seek out information to give to Anther Foundation.

Kiara: I'm coming with.

Hau:Me too.

Kelly:You sure?

Kiara:As sure as you were when you ran in the middle of a group of Eggecutor to save Tapo Lele.

Kelly:Thanks.

Hau: That's all the info you have.

Kelly shook her head.

Kiara: You know more!!

Kelly:*sighs*The leaders of their gang is called Pumerlina and Guzma.They're siblings. Pumerlina  doesn't really like violence but she would do anything for her brother that's why she's doing this.I saw her working on a machine that is supposed to open an Ultra Wormhole so they could go inside and catch the strongest Ultra Beast,Nihilego.They started working on it after we stopped them from catching Guzzlord. They stopped catching Ultra Beasts once they started working on it and now that they are back to catching Ultra Beasts I think they finally finished it.

Kiara: You know a lot.

Kelly: Something I'm not proud of.

Hau:What do you mean?

Kelly: I studied a lot about Pokemon when I was younger.I was intrigued by the way they live so I studied them.But I think I studied too much because now I know more than I should.I stopped studying for a while trying to keep the information to myself.

Hau: That's why you didn't tell Team Skull anything when they asked you.

Kiara: You knew where Tapo Lele is don't you.

Kelly: I only know where she is mostly seen.But I still didn't tell them.

Kiara:*yawn*I'm tired.

Kelly:Go to bed you two. I'll come in soon.

They left.

Kelly:*quietly*Why me?