Akala Island!

Kelly P.O.V

Two days ago Kelly passed the MeleMele Island Challenge and is now walking through the forest with Kiara who wanted to come along.Now they are walking through the woods to find new Pokemon to catch.

Kiara: You never let go of that egg do you?

Kelly: Nope I want to be right here when it hatches.

Kiara: When is it going to hatch?

Kelly:No clue.But when I was cleaning it, it glowed for a second then stopped so maybe pretty soon.

Kiara: I thought you didn't know how to take care of an egg.

Kelly: Nurse Joy told me to take care of it the same way I take care of my other Pokemon.After a while it just became a routine.

Kiara: Then you know how to take care of an egg?

Kelly: Maybe

Kiara sighs.

*Rustle*

Kelly clutched the egg tighter.

Kelly: What was that?

Kiara: Look its two Rockruffs

Kelly looked where she was pointing and sure enough two injured Rockruffs were there.
Kelly put the egg in her bag.

Kelly: Let's help them.

Kelly tried to touch one of the Rockruffs but it snapped at her.

Primarina:ma!

Kelly: Don't worry Primarina, I'm okay.It must be in its evolution stage.

Kiara: What's that?

Kelly:A Rockruffs tends to become aggressive when it is close to evolution.

Kiara:Oh.So how can we help them if we can't get near them.

Kelly: I'm just gonna endure the pain.But your gonna have to carry the other one.

Kiara: What if bites me?

Kelly: Endure the pain and run faster.

Kiara: Okayy

Kelly took up one of the Rockruffs it bit her and she winced but didn't let go.Kiara did the same.

Kelly: Come on Primarina.

Primarina:Pri

They started running faster through the forest.

After A While

Kiara was now panting and slowing down.

Kelly: We're almost there just a little longer.

Kiara: Right

After Reaching the Pokemon Center And Giving Nurse Joy The Injured Pokemon

Nurse Joy:They will make it but by how both Pokemon looked,they fought each other because they were both in their aggressive stage.

Kiara: Really

Nurse Joy:Yes and they can both be discarded now.

Kiara: Where is safe that they can stay?

Nurse Joy: I don't know.

Audino: Auudino

An Audino cam out with the Rockruffs on a stretcher.The Rockruffs jumped off the stretcher and they ran and jumped on Kelly and Kiara.The sound of rocks rubbing together was heard.

Kelly:Hey,Rockruff!!

Kiara:Hey,Stop it*giggles*.

Nurse Joy: I think they already decided where their staying.