Why cheat when she's the best I'll ever get

Requested by LucilineSunning

She wanted me to actually be nice to Kanye

She wanted me to actually be nice to Kanye...so... I....will...that was hard for me to admit. Hope you like it, enjoy!

♡◇♡

~~~

"And here is our most requested song of the hour! Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift!" Kanye groaned, but couldn't do anything as Y/n turned the music up, just in spite of him. She laughed as she started to sing loudly, then groaned as North started to wiggle in her carseat.

But her bubble popped a but when Kim turned it down, stating it was a bit too loud for her. She knew it wasn't true, but didn't say anything because it was kinda true. It was a bit too loud. Stopping at another light, Y/n sang her heart out, dancing as best as she could as she sat in her seat. "Babe, the other cars are gonna think the car's rocking for a certain reason." Kim said, trying to calm her down.

"They're gonna think whatever they want." Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "Besides, not like the car hasn't been rocked before." She mumbles under her breath, but Kim hears and smacks her arm.

"Ow!" Y/n gave her wife a pout, gently rubbing her arm as they continued on. When they pull into the parking lot, a few minutes later, Y/n drops them off up front, before finding a spot that's actually closer than she thought she'd find. She meets the family up front, picking up North, and holding her.

They shop for a while. Ignoring the people taking pictures of them, and stop for a short lunch break, which was kinda ruined when Y/n had to run to the bathroom. It was all going so well up until then. "Hey, you okay?" Kim asked when Y/n showed back up. Kim gently rubbed her wife's back, handing over some water.

"Yea, the food just... y'know.." Kim pressed her lips to her wife's forehead before they continued on shopping.

It was nearly two hours later - literally, two fucken hours, who spends more than an hour at a mall because it wasn't for Y/n - when they finally left and then arrived home, but that's when the drama started. Because the Kardashian family always has drama.

Kourtney met them at their car, shouting that Y/n was cheating on Kim, and that she always knew Y/n was a gold digger, before they even got out of the car.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asked, walking over to the woman.

"You're cheating on Kim with Selena!" Y/n couldn't stop the laugh that escaped her lips, thinking it was a joke, but when Kourtney started screaming at her, she knew the woman wasn't joking.

"I am not, nor will I ever cheat on Kim with Selena, because Selena isn't gay. And she has a boyfriend. I wouldn't do that."

"Like Kim didn't cheat on Kanye with you?" Kourtney fires back, but Kanye comes to Y/n's defence.

"Kim didn't cheat on me. She told me the truth and asked for the divorce."

"Besides, why would I cheat, when she's the best I'll ever get. And I am pregnant with her child, so, no. I'm not cheating, nor will I ever cheat, because I love my wife. Believe whatever you want, but those are gossip columns, never believe those." Y/n simply picked up North, and walked away, heading to the house and unlocking the door.

She doesn't see Kim or Kanye for the next ten minutes, but hope it's because they're chewing out Kourtney. As she puts her daughter's clothes away, she hears the front door open and close, then her wife's voice calling for her. "North's bedroom!" She calls out, and waits for her wife.

Y/n looks up when Kim enters, but doesn't see Kanye. "Did he leave too?"

"Yea, decided we needed some alone time."

Y/n chuckled. "Alone time, or alone time. Because he could've taken North with her for the second one."

"Just alone time." Kim chuckled. She walked over, kissing her wife's cheek, then rubbed her back. "I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I trust you, you know that, right?"

Y/n smiled and nodded, "I know, like I trust you. But apparently, I need to show your family I can be trusted."

"They'll get over it, but you might want to say something on Twitter, Selena's getting a lot of heat."

"People are fucken assholes." Kim nodded as she took over folding clothes, while Y/n went to call her best friend. Seriously, why would anyone think she'd cheat on Kim, when Kim's the best thing she'll ever get.