Chapter Thirty Six

Meanwhile
Third Person POV:
The remaining Todoroki's were at their home at the moment, including Rei who was allowed to stay for a month as long as nothing happened.

Natsuo was frustrated at this point, he had found out a few minutes ago that Midoriya had blocked him. And later from Endeavor that Shoto planned on changing his surname. Natsuo didn't get what the issue was, was Shoto really in that much control? Surely Midoriya would have been able to see the signs, and would have left already with the kids had he taken their advice.

Fuyumi was getting increasingly fed up with her mom and brother's actions against Midoriya and Shoto. At some point she wanted to begin asking if they really ever thought that Shoto was capable of being loved. Or if they hated him so much that they wanted to ensure his happiness was taken away at every turn.

She could tell how frustrated her mom and brother were, and finally spoke up.

F. Todoroki: Has it not once occurred to you that Midoriya might actually be in love with Shoto? That he might be happy with Shoto? And that he, I dunno, married Shoto for a reason and willingly had children with him?

Natsuo rolled his eyes.

N. Todoroki: What exactly gave off that idea?

F. Todoroki: Maybe the fact that Midoriya kept telling and insisting that they have a real and loving marriage?! Maybe the fact that he got openly annoyed when you kept pushing this?! Maybe the fact that he got mad when you pushed Shoto away and yelled at him?! That he hugged and kissed Shoto right in front of us?! Why call those children a burden on the first place?! They're your family too! And you don't seem to care! All you care about is tearing this couple apart! Which you're luckily failing at!

R. Todoroki: What if he's in denial? I didn't pay Enji's previous treatment of me any mind or didn't notice until Shoto was born. I will admit that we went too far by calling those children a burden, but it's difficult for me to believe that they weren't used as a way for Shoto to keep Midoriya in this marriage.

F. Todoroki: Why are you both so hellbent on proving Shoto as a bad husband and father?! If anything, based on his childhood experience, I'd expect him to at least know what not to do! Do you really have that little faith in him?! We all missed out on the first five years of this girl's life because we were on bad terms and because he had a good reason to cut contact! And we're going to miss out on the second child's life if you keep this up! Worse, you don't even view yourselves as partially responsible for him leaving! And now you're trying to separate him from his husband and daughter?!

Endeavor cut in then. He had been in the living room talking to someone. Now they knew it was Shoto.

Endeavor: And son! Midoriya had a C-section over an hour ago.

Everyone quickly turned to look at Endeavor.

N. Todoroki: What? Really?!

Endeavor nodded, looking happy and excited.

Endeavor: Yes. Shoto texted me after they filled out the birth certificate. Midoriya's mom is actually at the hospital, too, and from what Shoto can tell they're sorting things out.

F. Todoroki: That's good to hear, but, wait...

R. Todoroki: Does this mean the child was born a month early, then? And you said Midoriya needed a C-section, is everything alright?

Endeavor nodded.

Endeavor: Both Midoriya and the baby are fine, though they'll need to be in the hospital longer than normal. They had a scare, but otherwise the baby is healthy.