Chapter Thirteen

One Month Later
Midoriya's POV:
Shoto and I were walking through the corridor, since neither of us felt safe with me walking around alone when Monoma hasn't been punished whatsoever.

This last month has been even more crazy, Kaminari got captured by a few villains and was found in a hospital a week later—he still hasn't told anyone what happened, but whatever did happen seemed to shake him up quite a bit.

Kirishima had gotten more stressed about what he'd do with his and Kacchan's baby when they were born. And he'd been putting extra effort into making sure nobody else found out. Shoto and I had been helping him, along with Kaminari.

But after I told him that I might have been born quirkless because my parents used their quirks, (only Kirishima, Kacchan, and Shoto know that I was born without a quirk and that I inherited one unnaturally from All Might), Kirishima was worried about the baby having a genetic disorder. If I'm being honest, he was still sneaking into training sessions in the first couple months so nobody would get suspicious, but he did stop after Aizawa got mad at him, so I was a little worried too.

However when we got close to reaching the cafeteria we heard a loud yell of pain. We quickly turned around and rounded a corner to spot Kaminari helping Kirishima walk. Kirishima looked like he was in horrible pain, was holding onto the wall for dear life, and had blood all over him. There was also a decent trail of blood from where the boys had been walking.

Midoriya: Oh my god! Kirishima-Kun, what happened?!

Kirishima couldn't answer and just screamed again, before I noticed him clutching his stomach tightly. And we quickly realized where the blood was coming from. Kaminari looked at us panicked.

Kaminari: Something's going on with it, and we don't know what's happening! It looks like a fucking murder scene back at the dorm! Help?!

Shoto and I quickly moved over to help, and we were able to get Kirishima to the Recovery Girl's office. She shooed us out of the room a few moments later and locked the door. Then we heard everyone behind us freaking out from the blood trail. I did catch a glance of Tetsutetsu spotting Kirishima and sneaking into the room.

Shoto and I were sitting with Kaminari in the waiting room area, and Uraraka ran up looking panicked.

Uraraka: Why's there so much blood?! Is everyone okay?!

Hopefully.

I didn't answer but Kaminari did.

Kaminari: Kirishima got injured in a private training session, I don't know what's happening now, but the Recovery Girl won't let us in to check on him.

Uraraka: Oh, okay. Midoriya-Kun and Todoroki-Kun, can you guys let me know if he's okay?

Todoroki: Of course.

Then I felt Shoto hugging me from the side, I hugged back. I could tell he was almost as worried as I was. Uraraka didn't pay Kaminari much mind.

A few hours passed and in that time we saw a few of the other school doctors go in. Then about fifteen minutes later we heard crying, then the doctors freaking out, then a loud bang type sound. Tetsutetsu walked out looking like he'd seen a ghost, then he saw us and stared, pointing behind him at the door.

Tetsutetsu: Did you three know about this?

All three of us nodded, Kaminari spoke up.

Kaminari: I was the first person he told, he didn't want things spreading around the school after what Monoma did to Midoriya-Kun.

Tetsutetsu: *mumbling* First person he told... Coming from someone who can't even fight villains properly in his third year...

Midoriya: How's he doing?