27- Realizing the truth.

Start from the beginning

Taehyung shocked to see jimin and yoongi in front of him. But before he could say anything, jk left the room with another blanket covered his body.

Jimin rushed to taehyung's side and hugging him so tight in his arms.

"Are you alright, tae? I'm so worried about you."

"Chim...where am I? Why you and yoongi hyung here? What...what happen last night? Someone kidnapped me, right? They even inject me with something... then why am I end up here with jk?" Taehyung didn't remember anything.

"Not only jk but we and jimin also stay here all night with you," Yoongi told him.

"In this bedroom too," Jimin said. "That's why we can ensure you that you are still innocent taehyung. Infect I told you this for the first time in my life, that you are blessed to have a lover like jk, tae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will make him calm down."

Jimin and yoongi both shocked to hear jk.

"But what happens when taehyung regret it in the morning and...he...doesn't like it jk?" Jimin worried about taehyung.

"Don't you see him suffering in pain jimin? What's wrong if jk can help him calm down? He loves him right?" Yoongi can't understand what's wrong with jk helping tae. If he is in place of jk, he would also do the same.

"But?"

"Taehyung is virgin," Jk explains.

"What? Did you want to say this pretty boy is still untouched!!?? Wow...jk. You got a gem for a lover." Yoongi forgot everything and patted jk's shoulders.

"Like I was a slut before you meet me?" Jimin glaring at yoongi.

"No...no...love. I just want to say.."

"Stop it guys. Look at the situation. We need to act fast." Jk concern to see taehyung in pain.

"Not we jk. Only you need to work hard. Now go on, we are just outside." Yoongi held jimin's hand and stand to left the room. But jk stopped them.

"No, you don't need to stay outside the room. Please stay here with us."

"What? Are you offering us free porn? Sorry, dude. But we are not interested in your lovemaking." Yoongi felt irritated by jk's suggestion.

Jimin can feel there is something that bothering jk. He asks in a very calm voice.

"Why you want us to stay in this room jk?"

Jk's eyes fall to the floor. He hung his head for a while and caressing his nape with nervousness.

"Because...I don't want to do...sex with him. He...he values his pureness the most. I can't take advantage of his miserable condition. I...I love him jimin. I can't disrespect him like this." Jk is on verge of crying now.

Yoongi and Jimin both were speechless. After a while, Yoongi rushed to engulf his friend in his arms.

"I'm so proud of you mate. Today I felt honor to have you as my friend."

"And I'm so glad that my friend got a lover like you jk. But, how can you help him without...ummm...you know? I mean how?" Jimin hesitates to speak.

"I will just be laid by his side and...and let him do whatever he wants to do with me."

"So, you are allowing yourself to be raped?" Yoongi amused.

"Shut up yoong. I think its a brilliant idea. That way his pain can reduce and maybe the antidote starts working too." Jimin eyes reflect the same hope.