9. Sin city and deep betrayals

Start from the beginning

Did I do something?

The brunette next to me encouraged, "Relax, there's nothing to fear."

I walked up front and stood a foot away from Jared. "Yes."

"Yes who?" He questioned with intimidation but I wasn't feeling threatened.

"Yes Sir Jared."

He took one good look at me, accessed my figure top to bottom before saying anything meaningful like why he called me up here. Does my body type come with the job requirements or something? Why is he undressing me with his eyes?

After that brief but hellish moment of inspecting my attire he spoke, "You'll be touring alone with me instead of Vincent and the rest to the Private quarters."

What the fuck is going on?

Why is he separating me from everybody else?

I try not to protest just incase any of this is part of the contract that Malcolm didn't bother to discuss with me and now I have to pretend like I know everything.

I follow behind Jared to the elevator. This mansion is too huge and I can only imagine how taking the stairs can be a chore of its own.

Jared's large and tall frame is intimidating  but I guess its part of the pawn  in this line of work being next to mafia lords and starting gang wars in the middle of the streets.

The elevator stops at the top floor and Jared leads me to what I assume to be Varynus' primary room.

"Most of the things up here are expensive and some priceless so don't take what's not yours , Is that clear?" He warned while opening the door to the master bedroom. "Consequences are well written in your contract."

Again with that contact, what's in there?

"I'm not a thief." I doubled back.

Jared led me inside, " You come from a dangerous part of Freemont. Its required of me to take caution by warning you. "

May be you shouldn't have hired me then.

As soon as I stepped into Varynus' room I was greeted by the most intoxicating but admirable beautiful but strong scent I've ever smelt in my life.

I can't find the words to describe it but perfect is hopefully enough. The room has a dark undertone and everything  is either black, red or white. From the carpets to the blinds to the walls to the sheets. The bedroom is  gorgeous.

I walked deeper into the room slowly, that bed is probably the most comfortable thing in the world , it looks so relaxing. The whole place screams old money.

"This room must stay clean at all times." Jared reminded.

"Understood." I nodded.

He then led me to the large golden bathroom and then into a red room.

My toes curled inside my heels as I stood in place.

I've never seen a red room in real life , this is mind-blowing. I guess Varynus must love dominance to be this rooted in these kinds of things. I couldn't identify most of items inside but I knew that each was meant to create immense pleasure and pain but all in favor of a good time.