1. Sin City and Innocent girls

Las Vegas, the capital of lux, fame, cheap thrills, cigarettes, gamblers, hoes, fashion, crimes, expensive champagne, festivals, magic, and everyone's favorite Sins. If you are born in Vegas during these times of the rise of the Fabulous Strip, then you are most likely a villain, drop out, dreamer, renegade, rebel , addict, traveler or a future corrupt leader in the fastest growing state in America.

Sin City at its finest, diving back to the end of a great Millennium. The era of motion picture, leather jackets, casinos, Back street boys, Leonardo DiCaprio, pop musical revolution, and sexual liberation. It was either join the gang , or move to Tennessee and led a boring life till the day you die.

Welcome to Las Vegas.

☜⁠

PARIS KILLIAN'S POV

“It’s time to go.”

Lana announced cheerfully as she walked into my bedroom and sat by the edge of the tiny bed.

"This is my last cigarette of the day, promise." She defended hastily after noticing the look of disapproval on my face with my gaze casted on the cigar between her lips. She's had a dozen today if I ain't mistaken. It is starting to turn into a very toxic habit.

I remained silent while dressing up Infront of the mirror. In contrast to me, Lana was ready to go. Her exquisite red mini dress plastered perfectly on her curvy body. But I was still on panties.

She is always on time, showing up at my apartment fully prepared from her own home. I'm shocked Lana never scolds me for running a little late in the daily.

"Paris, I need to make one thing perfectly clear to you. Are you listening?"

"Yes."

"We're about to have a spectacular unforgettable night, so relaxing our minds is key.  I'm planning to get wasted and if we’re both lucky enough, who knows, you and I might actually get railed tonight.”

I'm trying to understand whether she is actually being sarcastic or serious about wanting us to get fucked really hard with strangers at the grand.

I turn to look at her.

Her short hair is styled in a Chinese fashion, with bangs hanging over her forehead, that cigarette between her manicured fingers and excitement burning in her youthful blue eyes. I've known her my whole life but her beauty never ceases to impress me.

"I hope you're joking about getting drunk and railed at that casino.  Lots of  undignified men show up at Thee MCM grand and the last thing I want is getting ourselves involved with dangerous people or being taken advantage of."

She rolls her eyes.

"I'm never serious about these stuff, you know me." Lana takes me out of my misery. "Lady! your mind is not relaxed at all, can't take a joke?"

Was she even joking?

I am very much relaxed here.

Its Lana I'm worried about especially after getting out of that awful relationship she had with Daniel quite recently. Perhaps this idea of drinking herself sick is centered around her broken heart. Watching her shutter because of the critical damage Daniel caused is amongst the many reasons I am terrified of dating anyone especially in Vegas. I have a fragile heart, I wouldn't have survived what Lana survived. They dated for five years, known each other since way back, and yet here we are, betrayal all over the walls.