11. The Unsaid Truth

Start from the beginning

In the kitchen, Abir was about to make something while Misha sat with a fork and a spoon waiting her dad to give her some food.

A : What will you have princess??
Misha : Ummm I'll have.... no no... Mein.... Omelette kha...kha... khaaungi...
(and she gave a big smile as she said in Hindi)
A : Waah...!!! Very nice.... I am proud of you baby.... Aapne bohot jaldi sikhliya...
Misha : SIKHLIYA....!!! What does that mean?
A : it means you've learnt....
(Abir said putting a plate of omelette infront of her and poking her nose)

After having a tasty breakfast Misha felt full and happy. Both went to the sitting room. She settled at a corner ot the couch with a book while Abir was cleaning the house.

He felt a bit strange as she was quiet. Otherwise she would speak nonstop jumping from here to there while he would be cleaning. He thought to ask her but he found that she was reading very seriously. So he thought she might be quietly studying as her annual exams are near. She was quiet for the entire half day.

After having lunch, Abir called her and made her sit on the swing in his balcony. Now seriously he felt something strange..
He held her hands and started talking.

A : Princess.... listen to me.... if something is bothering you, you can tell me.... You know right....? You can share and ask anything to papa.
Misha : It's..... nothing papa.
A : You told me that Papa is your best friend.... Right? So.... No secrets between bestfriends.

Misha looked up and stared at her dad. She knows that he will tell her but if she ask now.... Will it hurt her father...?

A : Com'on princess.... you can share anything with me...
Misha : Papa..... I was just curious that.... why didn't mumma come with us? Why I had been kept away from her? I know she is coming but why didn't she come before..??

Abir widened his eyes to her questions. He knew she would get all the answers. And he was planning to tell her calmly at night as her bed time story. But he didn't expect a sudden question from his little daughter. Anyway he decided to tell her as it is not a big thing and Misha will understand the helplessness of Mishti during those days..

Abir looked at his daughter and smiled a bit and asked her
A : Are you angry with mumma....?
Misha : Ummm.... Aaaa.... Haannn.... But that doesn't mean that I don't miss he or I don't love her. (she answered with a pout)
Abir sighed a bit and smiled. Caressing her cheeks he continued
A : I'll give answers to all your questions..  After that it's your decision to get angry on mumma or not.

*****************************************

It was the 1st birth anniversary of Misha. Everybody gathered in the MISHBIR House. The entire Aggarwal family and the Rajvansh family, all decked up to celebrate the 1st birthday of the youngest of the family.

Even though Maami didn't like Abir, she came for her dignity and everybody is OK with it. After all maami was happy from the time Abir completely took away his name from the business. He made his firm decision with Mishti as his support ignoring Kunal's and naanu's insistence.
Due to his mother's behaviour, Kunal was away from home for two months and Abir was the only one who brought him back.

But now everything is fine with their own lives and they are gathered together in Mishbir's paradise.

Due to Mishti's mom's insistence they decided to do a puja in Misha's name.

Everything was well and good Untill the Panditji saw Misha's Kundli (Horoscope). But he didn't speak out as the entire family were enjoying to their fullest.

After the party and the puja, Rajvansh family left except naanu and Kunal. But Aggarwal were there as the Panditji wanted to talk something important.