9. More About Her

Hey all, as there won't be any episode today, I am back with a new chapter. May not be able to make up for the episode as it is Sunday. But it will also not be so bad. Please go through it. 😍😍

Happy reading folks. 😇

At night, Aggarwal Mansion.

After having dinner Mishti sneaked inside her parents room. There she saw her brother and papa discussing on some important business matter. Her mom was setting the bed and she just stood at the door thinking something.

"Baby.... What happen...??? Wahan kyu khadi ho..? Come come.... sit here, I'll show you something." Vidwaan exclaimed noticing her and making her sit next to him. He showed her about the new branch of the company.

"By the way baby.... why are you here at this hour...??? Abir se baat nahi karni..?" teased Vid to lighten up her mood as he could sense something is wrong.

"Bhai..." she stared angrily and hit his shoulder.
Vinit coughed to get their attention.
"Humse chupane ki koi jaroorat nahi he... If you want you can talk here.... we all will close our ears... Haina Vid...???"

"Papa.... Aap.... Bhi..." but she took a deep sigh remembering what she is going to say today and continued.
"Anyway.... Aaj mujhe aap sab se kuch bohot important baat karni he.... before that... please please... promise me that you all won't get mad at me and you won't think any negative thoughts... please" Mishti explained with a serious face.

"Kya Baat he Mishti beta" came Vaishali's voice from behind.
"Haan beta... What's the matter? Please don't hesitate and let us know" asked her father.

Mishti hesitantly spoke, "I wanna tell everything about me to Abir..."

Everyone looked at her shockingly. By the time Nitya also came to the room with some water.
"What do you mean by that, Mishti? Kya Kehna chahti ho..?" asked her mother confusingly.

Mishti had no words to explain. She knew that she is going to make them remind something which they don't want to, but it's important.
"Baby... everything? You mean sab kuch...?? But Uski kya jarurat he..?"

"Bhai... both of us are doctors and its very sure that he will definitely come to know one day or the other. Hum dono ne bohot saare aise cases face kiye he where the husband comes to know like this situation about his wife when she falls sick after marriage. And that did not take them to any good conclusion. I know Abir will never do such things but it's his right to know. Aur rahi baat uski family ko batane ki, woh uski decision hoga. " Mishti tried explaining her family.

" And if Abir turned away after knowing it..... Will you be able to live Mishti?? Tab tum kya karogi ..? " asked her worried mother.
" Mumma aisa kuch nahi hoga.... Woh mujhse bohot pyaar karta he... And if he turns away... that will be far better than putting him with a lie.."

" Mishti bilkul thik keh rahi he... Whatever happens after that, we will handle it but Abir deserves to know it " her dad gave a supportive smile and made everybody understand Mishti's point. After a lot of discussions, everybody agreed with Mishti but they were tensed about Abir's reaction.

Next day at the hospital, Abir entered the cafeteria.
" What happen Mishti..? Itni jaldi kyu bulaya..?"

Mishti was staring at him as she was thinking how will he react.
A : Mish.... What happen..? Kuch problem..??(he asked sitting, pulling a chair beside her, holding her shoulder)
M : You have any emergency case..???
A : No.... Today, I just need to go for a round of check up which I had just completed.... Kya hua.... Why are you tense??
M : Kuch baat karni thi.... Shall we somewhere..?
A : If you are free I am ready..