10. Her Ideal Man.

Hey guys I am here with next update... This is a bit away from the ongoing track of my story.
Please go through it to know.
And let me know your pov about the topic I picked to write.

Your votes and comments are very precious for me...
And please go through the A/N below.

@naman06love this is for you. I completed this particular part yesterday in the midnight after getting your comment 😁

Happy reading peeps.

After handling a case in the morning, Abir headed towards Mishti's cabin. He knew that she will be fuming with anger. So he bought a bunch of red roses and a bag ful of chocolates. He pushed the door.

"Tada..... Roses and chocolates for my beautiful..... Gi... girl... frie... friend..."
His voice trembled at the ending as he got a deathly glare from his gf. Oh.... by looking at the atmosphere of the room... he understood what might happen few min before.

Sandy was standing at one corner looking at Abir helplessly. She had been handling Mishti since morning. Ofcourse only Sandy and Abir knows how much trouble Mishti would go through these few days every month. And as she would not be able to bear the pain she would throw tantrums. Sandy, being a gynaecologist knows how to handle her properly. But today, it was difficult. In this condition only Abir would be able to do anything. He could see one of Mishti's intern standing infront of her desk while she stood holding her chair tightly.

From last 7 months, he never forgets this date and would always be with her. But today he was late and he can clearly see the pain his girl is going through only by a glance at her. He rushed towards her, put all those things he was holding on the table and made her sit.

A : Mishti...... Relax.... sit... sit... baby relax.
M : What relax...? Tumhe pata he..... today because of him a patient might go to coma. And you... Why didn't you come early? You also know mein Kis haalat me hogi phir bhi.... You came late..
(Mishti told everything in one go without taking a breath)

A : Baby.... Shhh... Calm down... About which patient you are speaking.
M : Mr. Patel.
A : Oh.... He is fine... I just came back after checking on him... Karan informed me that you are not fine so I took the charge... OK.... Everything is fine... Relax

After calming her down he got up and looked at Karan who was almost crying due to Mishti's vulnerability.
A : Karan.... I am sorry.... Agar mishti ne gusse me kuch aisa waisa bol diya toh... Actually I was at fault. If I would directly talked to her.... Anyway please don't mind.
K : It's ok sir.... I can understand ma'am's concern for the patient but... I was really scared.

Abir came closer to him and asked
A : But why didn't you tell her that meine uske case handle kar liya he.
K : Madam kuch bolne deti toh bolunga na sir.. (he whispered staring at Mishti making sure that she can't hear him)

Abir was angry looking at his angry violent girl. He asked Karan to go to save himself. Before going Karan whispered near his ear,
K : Sir.... Aap kitni mahaan ho... How you are handling her with so much love and care.... Aapko kabhi nahi danti kya... Bohot violent girlfriend he aapki...
A : Karan.... (he extended his name narrowing his eyes on him making a fake serious face)
K : sorry sir....

And he went smiling at Abir. Abir signalled Sandy to go and continue her works as she may also be busy.

A : Thank you Sandy.... Mishti ka dhyan rakhne ke liye.
S : oh.. Co'mon Abir. What is this formality. Btw Mishti is first my best friend then your gf... And thank god... Mein ek gynaec hun... Nahi hota toh pata nahi yeh Ladki kisi gynaec ko apni saari salary de deti..
(They both laughed to get a deathly glare from Mishti)
M : Ho gaya tum dono ka.... Jao yaha se dono... Here, I am dying with this pin and tum dono mera mazak uda rahe ho... Like really...