7. His Hideout

Hi guys.... I'm back..with the new part. I wanted to publish it today to show the happiness as the promo of our show is out 😊😊😊. I am hell excited.

Please let me know your views about the promo and ofcourse the new part of my story 😄😄😄

Happy reading folks..
.
.

It's been 45 days since their confession. Infact they spent their precious 45. Their friends, Sameer and Sandy, were the happiest. They only knew how much these crazy love birds used to die to be with each other before pouring their heart out. They used to bear their tantrums. Oh..... Thank god....now they are free from that.

In these 45 days, Abir and Mishti learnt about each other, many things. Even though they crave for each other,  nevertheless they fail to give space to the other. These few days turned Abir to be the 2nd son of Aggarwal family. He became the best friend of Nitya (Mishti's Bhabi), the gem son of Vaishali (mom) and business guide for both Vinit (dad) and Vidwaan. Even though he is a doctor, he has a lot of business knowledge.

On the other hand, Mishti was introduce to Abir's naanu and Kunal (Abir's younger cousin brother). They love her a lot, after all she is Abir's life. Somewhere they knew that he will be the happiest and feel at peace only with her. She was not introduced to his entire family. The reason is unknown. Knowing each other in and out, Mishti still feels that there is something she doesn't know about him but required to know. Also she knows that everyone needs their own space and she respects his personal space. So she is waiting for him to tell her himself.

Today, Mishti is very excited. Why won't she? After all tommorow is Abir's birthday, the first birthday with her. She wants to make the best of it.

It was a hectic day after rounds of surgeries. She was a bit curious as Abir was not with her during the surgeries. But she shrugged off her thoughts thinking that he might be busy with other cases. After duty, in the evening she came to his cabin but found none. On enquiry at the reception, she came to know that he left earlier and he had even taken a day off. She was baffle to know this. Because Abir will never leave without seeing her. And today it is a sudden move. She is not able to contact him. His phone is going unreachable. Now she is no more calm and called Kunal to know about him.

K : Hello.... Bhabi...
The word "Bhabi" made her stiffen her back and smiled a bit.

M : You can call me Mishti for now,Kunal. Bhabi ke liye abhi waqt he.... By the way I just wanted to know Abir ghar par he kya.... Uska phone bhi nahi lag raha..
(she sounded a bit worry)
K : don't worry mishti.... Now I am at office but I know bhai ghar par nahi hoga.
M : kyu...? Tumhe kaise pata??
K : (with a sigh) Every year, on this day he will never return home and he will directly come back day after tommorow. Kal unka birthday he na... isliye...

Mishti was confuse by now.
M : But....aise kyu...aur tumhe kuch idea he where he might go?
K : Abhi toh kahan he.... Mujhe bhi nahi pata.... Lekin kal woh kaha jayenge that I know...
M : Where will he go??
K : Acharya old age home.
M : Thank you so much Kunal.... Bye.... Mujhe usse dhundna he...

And she disconnect the call.... "Kaha ho Abir..... Why didn't you tell me anything. I knew something is wrong in your life but I didn't know it would be so painful that you stay away from everyone on your birthday." She was sobbing silently with these words in mind.

"Nahi mishti..... It's not the time to cry.... Tumhe Abir ko dhundna he" wiping her tear she said to herself. While thinking where she could find him something struck her mind.

"I am coming Abir. It's your special day and I can't let you to be alone." whispered herself and headed towards her car.

She was about call her mom thinking she needs to inform at home. "No mishti... mumma nahi.... Abhi lecture sunne ka time nahi he.... Bhai ko batati hun.... He will handle everything." With her self talks she was inside the car and explained the driver where to go.