6. The Undeniable Bond

Hey guys..... I am sorry for torturing you all with the last line of my last chapter. But don't worry guys, my story is very far from negativity specially family dramas.... It was just a test to check your reactions and I am glad that you all are loving my story. 🤗🤗🤗. I enjoyed writing this part guys and I believe you will also love it. Please go through it to witness a unique confession. 😇😇😇

This is the first time I am putting targets
Vote targets 60 +
Comments target - as much as you want 😁, inline comments please if possible.
Happy reading peeps...
.
.
.

The note reads........

"I am sorry Abir..... I didn't wait for you. Come to the parking lot. I am waiting. Come fast Mr. Rajvansh.

Yours..... Opps sorry...
To be yours - M."

Abir grinned at the last two lines of the note.
"I am coming..... Miss Mishti Aggarwal. You don't have to wait more"

When he opened the door of her cabin, Mishti's assistent was already waiting outside with a yellow rose. She handed it to him and vanished before he could ask anything. He smiled confusingly and forwarded his way. On his way everybody he met gave him 1 yellow rose each. But he could not ask anything as they ran as fast as possible. Finally he reached the exit door of the hospital. There he found his closest friend as well as colleague, Dr. Sameer Ahuja along with Mishti's best friend Dr. Sandy Fernandes (Gynecologist). Both were holding bunch of yellow roses. By that time Abir made up the roses into a bunch which was given to him individually.

He smirk a bit looking at his friends and asked, "What's this guys?"

Both shrugged their shoulder and handed their bunch of roses to him.
"No idea Abir....... Mishti only knows about all these. Go fast...... she's waiting since long" Sandy stated.

Abir didn't wait for a second, grab all the roses and ran towards the parking lot.
"Bro..... All the best" shouted Sameer from back.

When he entered the parking lot, all the lights went off except for the fairy lights an the ground which were leading him from the gate to his car. The gate was decorated with blue and white balloons, their favourite colours.

He was mesmerised with all these views but his focus was not at all on those decorations and lights. He was looking here and there. He just wanted to have a glimpse of his life. When his head was not at a constant direction, he felt  something strange. The serene breeze of the environment was bringing her essence towards him. He turned back only to fix his gaze at one spot. There she is, the love of his life. He was moving towards her through the path made for him.

As usual, Mishti was in her knee length dress but with a twist, an off shoulder in black colour. Abir was in black pant and white shirt tugged in and sleeves folded till elbow. He didn't even notice, he was already near her.

"You look immensely beautiful", were the only words came from him. Mishti was blushing hard and looking downwards unable to meet his gaze.

"Hayee..... Mujhe maarne ka iraada he kya..... Sharmati hui toh aur bhi khubsoorat lag rahi ho"
He complimented coming closer to her. She just smile as his gaze had stolen all her words. He knows her very well and also knew that she won't utter a word untill he starts a normal conversation.

"By the way...... what's all these....? I... I mean.... you are not planning to propose me in the garage right??" he asked with a smirk and a bit confuse.
This was the moment when she looked up and hit his arm,

"Shut up.... It was just your welcome..... After this, wherever you wanna take me.... you can..... By the way.... you are already late by 10 minutes Mr. Rajvansh"