3.Reliving The Moment

Hey all here I'm back with the 3rd part. Please go through it to know more.
Happy reading.

The day went well like a normal day. Misha never celebrated a grand birthday party since the day she came to know properly about birthdays. She always tells that she will celebrate it once her mumma comes to her. And Abir respects her decision.

The most special thing she used to do on birthdays is to distribute food to the poor with her dad. She would also get calls from all the members of their family from India. Like every year today also went with the same and simple events.

Now, it's the bed time. Today she is extra excited to go to bed. Usually she needs to be forced as she loves to read that too at this young age. Today, just after dinner she herself comes to her dad for sleep. All these miracles are happening because he promised her that he will tell the story of mishbir instead of her bed time story. When she was pulling Abir,

"Baby.... You can't go to bed now. You just had dinner. "
"No papa..... I wanna go now"

Abir after for a second

"I have an idea....... Let's go to the balcony. Papa's favourite place....."
"OK..... Great....... then cmon now papa....." and dragged him towards the balcony.

There is a swing of three seated designed chair in the balcony. Every night after making Misha sleep he would sit there, looking at the empty sky and speak to his love. He would tell her about his entire day. But today he is going to tell his daughter the most beautiful story of his life sitting at the same place and looking at the sky which was not empty due to the crescent moon along with the North star.

He settled himself in one corner of the swing and made Misha to lay on his lap and started massaging her hair as he knows she will sleep faster in that way.

"papa... I m waiting....... the story...... I mean..... your story. Please tell me na.... How and when did you meet mumma???"

"OK.... I will tell you everything but first close your eyes and listen...."

Misha obediently closed her eyes as her dad instructed when he started narrating their story.

10 YEARS BACK
*Flashback third person's pov (India) *

A male nurse comes running towards a cabin. The board on the door reads -

" Dr. Abir Rajvansh
Head Cardiologist"

The nurse informs him with a heavy breath that the new Assistant Heart Surgeon is going to perform a surgery all by herself. After hearing this he dropped his pen by which he was writing some lists and screamed with a panic,

"WHAT.....!!!! "
"Yes sir. She says its an emergency and she can't wait even for a minute"

"Where's the surgery going on???"

"1st floor....... You can observe from the observatory room. Everyone in the hospital is curious about the result of the surgery."

"Name of the doctor???"

"MISHTI AGGARWAL"

"Oh.....I am going to observe it. By the time I come back please keep all her working history on my desk"

"yes sir"

Abir goes as quick as he can towards the observatory room.