"Why exactly won't the test be necessary, Julie?" Shane asked, despite knowing damn well why.

I feel like he's been trying to goad me into losing my temper all morning, looking for an excuse to escalate the severity of his discipline. It's not working though. Maybe the lingering effects of the weed are helping me stay mellow. If that's the case, it must have been some really good shit. I'll have to see if any of my friends know who that kid was that shared his stash. Stacey's ex Sean would probably know where to get top quality weed. Maybe he even knows that kid or maybe he's his supplier. I wonder if Stacey still talks to Sean.

Shane roughly grabbed my chin again, squeezing my cheeks tightly, he ordered, "FOCUS, JULIE!" as he slapped my ass firmly.

"OW!" I rubbed my bottom but quickly snapped back to reality when I heard Shane intentionally clear his throat. Once again meeting his harsh gaze, I suddenly became mute. I don't know how I'm going to admit my drug use to him. As much as my sisters and I would like to think we're adults now, situations like this really make me feel like a little kid again. I mean, I can't even own up to what I did because I'm too afraid of how my guardians will react. I fear their judgment, I fear their disappointment, I fear their anger, and I fear their retribution. Do grown-ups feel that way? Probably not.

Shane slapped my bottom again three times in rapid succession, quickly bringing me back to my current reality.

"The next time I have to get your attention, I'll do it with the aid of my belt. Understand?"

I rolled my eyes at Shane's annoying threat.

"I'm literally standing right in front of you. What more do you want?" I asked largely unconcerned, as I absentmindedly rubbed my butt.

"That's it!" Shane yelled, grabbing his belt as he forcibly bent me over his desk. Ripping my shorts and panties down to my ankles in one quick motion, Shane laid his belt into me, one unforgiving stroke after another.

"OW, OW, SHANE, STOP! I'M SORRY," I cried out, as I felt the wicked sting of the leather on my previously pale bottom.

"Is the drug induced haze starting to lift now, luv?" Shane asked facetiously, as he rained down spank after spank on my quickly reddening behind.

"YES!" I cried out, as the intense pain of this spanking certainly jolted me completely out of my self reflective state. I wouldn't call it a drug induced haze, however, that seemed a tad rude.

"Are you ready to pay attention now and listen?" Shane questioned sternly, as he began to focus on striping my thighs.

"YES SIR!" I shouted, feeling the intense burn build on the underside of my buttocks. I hadn't even realized I was crying until I saw my tears splattering down on the memo marked URGENT on his desk, quickly turning the paper translucent under each falling drop.

I stood on my tiptoes and inhaled sharply, trying to alleviate some of the sting by shifting my position. I attempted to circumvent the hits to my most sensitive areas but Shane's aim was deadly accurate. He struck my sit spots over and over no matter how much I thrashed around, under the firm hold of his left hand pressing into my lower back to keep me in place.

Once he was satisfied with the assault on my throbbing cheeks, he set his belt down, grabbed my arm, and pulled me up to a standing position.

"Think you can pay attention now?" he snapped.

"Yes sir," I cried out pathetically, as I tried to rub my sore backside. I'm gonna blame the pot for making me so emotional cuz I don't like all these mushy feelings, they make me seem so weak.

Shane slapped my hands while I was cupping my warm buttcheeks.

"Quit rubbing. We're nowhere near done yet. That little warm-up was just to address your disrespect."

For some reason, this made me cry a lot harder. I don't know if it was because of the sting on the back of my hands or the promise of more punishment or the after effects of the weed, but I definitely didn't like it. My breathing became shallow and erratic as I tried to get ahold of my anxiety. My chest tightened as I struggled to breathe, suddenly feeling like I was suffocating. I became extremely claustrophobic, as if the walls were closing in.

Shane's pov

"Julie! Julie! Look at me!" I yelled, as I recognized the signs of her having a severe panic attack. When she didn't acknowledge me, as if she never even heard me speaking to her, I knew I had to take action. I quickly pulled up her underwear and shorts then lifted her into my arms bridal style. Julie struggled against me, fighting to breathe and pushing on my chest as she gasped for air and tried to free herself from my hold.

"You're ok, baby, you're ok," I kept repeating, as I tried to reassure not only her, but myself as well, that she would be alright. Afraid I was going to drop her as she continued to thrash violently in my arms, I switched my hold on her and clutched her against my chest as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Stroking her back and gently patting her bottom, I softly said, "Don't worry, luv, I've got you. Let's get your medicine, ok?" I continued to try to soothe her as I rushed to the girls' room to get her anti-anxiety medication.

I knocked hurriedly.

"LET ME IN, GIRLS! I need Julie's medication," I shouted impatiently.