CHAPTER 5 - No, it's not over. Yet.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

CHAPTER 5 - No, it's not over. Yet.

<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>

To be honest, last night was a perfect one. We had talked a lot. About school, about his job, about college, about relationships. So much. And even about Jake. But we both agreed to leave that behind in the past.

We agreed to meet up after school so we can "talk" more. Well you know what really happens when people meet up at a specific place to "talk". Yeah well that's what's about to happen it seems.

Students said their goodbyes, friends gave hugs, and some asked Nick for help on our new homework assignment. While I waited anxiously for all of them to leave so we could have some alone time without getting caught.

"Why do you look so anxious, babe?" Cheryl teased me. I hadn't told about the plan Nick and I made to hang out afterwards. Even though it would probably have to be at the school store room.

"Well... We are gonna hang out and talk for a bit." I told her the truth. Well half of it at least.

"Shoot!" Cara squealed from one side while Cheryl loudly whispered "no way!".

"YES way, actually." I told the both of them.

"So, you JUST gonna talk?" Cara asked even though she obviously knew the answer.

"Yeah. JUST talking. Hanging out, etc. just that."

They both laughed as some students walking past looked at us curiously.

"Okayyy. Don't forget the condoms!" Cara yelled loud enough for Nick to hear.

~

Nick and I crept up to the change rooms because apparently there was no one coming here right now. Not even cleaners.

"Sooo what do you think of our new hiding spot Tessa?" Nick Statton winked at me.

God, he was hot. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a black blazer and black suit pants. He usually wore sunglasses to school and took it off when he reached here.

"It's awesome." I whispered smiling. While we were facing each other and holding both hands.

"You want to come over again for another casual movie-at-home date?" He whispered back.

"Sure." I smiled thinking of what we would be doing there during the "movie date". I mean, who can control themselves when they are around a guy this hot? "I like this t shirt on you by the way." I said in a sexy voice to match his.

"Thanks" he said in an equally sexy voice and pulled me closer to him. We were leaning against some lockers. We started kissing softly. He ran his hands over my body and I did the same.

Then we heard the door open. We froze for a second.

A cleaner walked into the room. Before he could see us, we hid behind the door, our hearts beating very loud.

The cleaner went into one of the showers to get something and we slowly crept out of the room as quietly as we climbed back in. Then as soon as we were out of sight, we looked at each other.

What were we thinking? Sneaking around at school! What kind of a sane person does that? If someone did find us, Nick would've lost his job!

"Never again. Not in the change rooms again. Why did he even come there? He wasn't supposed to be there. Maybe he's new or something." Nick panted.

"Yeah. Not there again. We shouldn't meet up like that at school you know." I exclaimed.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this at all." He told me.

"What... What so you mean?"

"I mean... We were almost caught. I don't think we should be together like that. If a cleaner saw us from a changing room, anyone can see us anywhere? What if we had been caught?" He suggested.

"Are you saying you don't want to see each other again?" I can't believe he's giving up on us.

"Yeah... I mean I want to. TRUST me. I want to see you more. I want us to be real. More than anything!" He said cupping my face. "But it just can't work right now. I could lose my job, you would be humiliated for going out with a teacher and there are heaps of other complications that come with it. We just didn't think before. But I think this is the best thing for both of us."

I felt tears starting to fall, but I wasn't gonna cry right now. I didn't want to be a sulk every time something like this happened. I needed to pretend I was fine with all this. At least for now.

"Yeah I think so too. I'm gonna go now." I looked at him and gave him a good bye smile.

"No wait. I want to tell you two things." He told me.

"Okayy. What is it?" I asked him.

"First of all, it's not over. WE are not over. You don't have too long until you graduate so we can still work out. And if we can work out something before that, even better. So,it's not over. We are never over for now."

Thank god. But what guarantee did I have? He would probably find someone else while,our relationship takes a holiday.

"And second?" I asked him.

"Well I want you to wear the necklace. To remind you of us. I don't want you to forget or regret any of it." Wtf?! Was this a joke?? He's pretty much breaking up with me and asking me to wear the necklace that pretty much symbolises our love.

"Okay. Fine." I agreed. And I walked away.

~

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Hey lovelies!

Will be updating chapter 6 today! ❤️

💋 Kisses,

Yours truly 〰〰〰🔥🌹

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[