CHAPTER 12 - Sleepovers, Bitches and Paintings

Hey Guys I'm doing Tessa's and CARA's Pov this time. hope you enjoy! :* 💋

Please listen to the song in the video section! Its amazing <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12 - Sleepovers, Bitches and Paintings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| TESSA ||

I had a really bad hangover the other day because of all the drinking, but I actually felt better. More comforted. But I was pretty sure it was the feeling of being with my friends that comforted me more than the alcohol.

Sometime today, I remembered that I had told Dalia that we could hang out one day, since she was part of the reason I got the job at Forever 21. I had texted her today and asked if she wanted to have a sleepover since Cheryl and Cara were gonna be here too so she could meet them.

A while later all of them arrived at my place. We all talked to Dalia mostly since she wanted to make her feel welcome. "So how come you moved here?" Cheryl asked Dalia.

"Well my parents moved to another state so they gave me a choice. I could either go with them or stay here with my uncle and aunt. I chose the second option." She explained.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Cara asked curiously.

"I did." She told us.

"Expland please?" I said excitedly.

"Well he was a little older than me and things just didn't work out so we broke it off. But I'm not sure I'm completely over him."

"Awwww" we all said at once.

"Was he hot?" An inquisitive Cheryl questioned raising her eyebrows teasingly.

"Yes, really hot."

"Oooh!" That was Cara.

"So guys, what movie are we gonna watch?" Dalia asked us.

"Oh, I've selected a movie already. Can't say no!" Cara cautioned us. "You guys can choose the second movie."

"What movie is it? Is it The Notebook?!" Cheryl had her eyes wide open.

"No!" We all said at once.

"You guys suck!" She stuck her tongue out at us.

"Okay we're watching 'White Chicks'!" Cara said excitedly.

"Yes! I thought you were gonna choose some boring movie, thank God!" I said.

"Hey, Tess, have a little faith in me. I'm not like Cheryl." She winked. "I chose a funny movie because I knew you would all like it."

Once we finished the movie, we all gossiped a little, laughed a lot then went back to bed at about 3 am.

~~~

At English class, the next day, I walked into class. today, I was early to class and Nick was already inside the classroom. He had just finished writing notes on the whiteboard.

When he saw me, he smiled. Wait no, he smirked. "Hey beautiful. Take a seat." He winked.

Wtf? Was he deliberately trying to flirt with me?

"K." I said, nothing more. I walked over to my seat and dropped my books on the table hard to show I was still angry at him.

"What the hell Tess?" Nick asked me.