CHAPTER 3 - The Not-So-Serious Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3 - The Not-So-Serious-Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran back through the side door, in order to avoid Cheryl and Cara.

And Mr. Statton.

I can't believe they just saw me make out with my English teacher!

I walked all the way back to my home. Would Cheryl and Cara tell anyone about what they just witnessed? No, they were my friends, they wouldn't.

Once I reached my house, I went into my bedroom and shut the door. I started crying. I can't believe I'm so stupid to get myself involved with a teacher. No matter how hot he was or how beautiful his eyes were. He was just off limits.

I felt something cold on my chest. I looked down and saw the necklace he gave me. Right. The necklace. I hoped he didn't expect me to wear it because I wasn't gonna wear it.

I took it off gently and was about to throw it away when I thought of how pretty it was. At least it wasn't like The stupid meaningless bracelet Jake gave me just to win my heart and use me for pleasure. I decided to keep the necklace and kept it in my bedside drawer.

My mum knocked on the my door. "Hey sweetie, is that you?"

"Yeah mum, you can come in!" I quickly made sure my face wouldn't reveal the fact that I was crying before my mum walked in.

"Sweetie, how are you back so soon? Is everything okay? Wait... Have you been crying?" There you go. My attempts failed.

"I just have a really bad headache mum. I'm okay, really." I lied.

"No you're not, I can tell you know you can't lie to me" she looked at me with the 'tell me what's wrong face or I'll get it out of you' face.

"Well... Me and Jake broke up. He just friend zoned me that's why I'm all broken up." Thank god this time she believed me.

"Okay...well you know you fall in love more than once, right? So don't worry about Jake because you will find someone much better. I can guarantee you that." She smiled. "You should've seen me after I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years. I was a total wreck."

"And then what happened?" I asked curiously.

"And then I met your dad. Trust me. Once you meet that special someone, you will completely forget about that last person. You might still love your ex but you won't be IN love with them." Yeah I dont think I'll be loving Jake any time.

"Now change your clothes and go to bed. Sleep always gets your mind off things." Mum exclaimed.

"Yeah, okay"

My mum was about to walk out the door when I stopped her "mum..."

"Yeah?" She asked me.

"Thanks. For everything." I thanked her for all the advice she gave me.

"I'm glad you finally understand that I'm the best mum in the world." She laughed.

"Yeah yeah mum. You're the best. Now let me change before I start sulking again."

She left the room and I changed into my blue pyjamas. I was taking all the piles up makes up off of my face when the door bell rang. Wonder who that is. I don't remember mum ordering pizza.

A few seeds later my mum came into my room with an excited face. "Guess who's here?" She said in a sing-song way.

Cheryl and Cara were just outside my bedroom with a smile on both their faces.