The group was all off doing their own thing, which Yerim was not aware of until she found Hobi in the living room by himself.

She was bored and decided to start up a conversation with him, he had a comforting aura in her opinion.

"Hey" She greeted while walking over onto the couch. She slumped back and watched him fidget on his laptop.

He replied with a half focused "Hey", too entranced with the songs being replayed on his laptop. The ones Namjoon sent everyone to go over as a demo for a song on their debut album.

Yerim was way too burnt out to focus on their music right now but she saw Hobi was really entangled in the music.

After about a minute of her awkwardly sitting on the couch in hopes of Hobi actually starting a conversation, she got up and walked away.

"Wait!"

She turned around and saw Hobi who was once entranced with his music, looking at her.

"I'm sorry i'm so focused on the song Namjoon prepared, I didn't even get a chance to talk to you or get to know you. Wanna......"

He had a resting smile while trying to think of something to do.

"I don't know...do something?"

They both giggled.

"Yea sure, you seem a bit nicer than all the people in the house."

They ended up just sitting down and talking about their personal lives.

"Your sister sounds amazing, I'd love to meet her one day!"

He smiled, "I told you that you'd get along with her. You guys would be best friends."

"I always loved fashion but never had enough passion for it to actually pursue it as a career. I hope your sister can give me a makeover one day."

Hobi's grin grew wider at the thought. "She's actually been begging me to let her meet you."

"I'm flattered! She sounds amazing."

"You have a brother don't you?" Hobi asked remembering Yerim mention it earlier.

"Yea, but I haven't spoken to him in a bit."

"Why?"

Yerim sighed, "We're both in our own little worlds right now. I just started training for the group and he's trying to pursue music production which is apparently a really challenging industry these days."

"He should produce for Bighit! Why don't you give him a recommendation?"

"He told me he wants to fully get the production job himself. He doesn't want recommendations or anything, he wants to get the job fully off of his music and his music only. Which is why we both decided we'll work at different company's."

They both sat back processing the others' sibling relationship.

"Do you guys talk much?"

Yerim thought about it for a minute.

"No, actually. After our aunt took us in I started training about 2 years later so we didn't have much of a childhood together after that. He went on to start writing music and whenever I came home during training we just didn't talk much. We love each other but, silently. Our relationship is strong just not to the naked eye."

"He seems like a cool guy, I also can't wait to meet him."

They smiled at each other and sat in comfortable silence.

They had spent an hour on the couch talking about their siblings, childhood, parents, and just about everything they could think of.

Talking for hours on end became a new thing between Hobi and Yerim. Conversation was their favorite thing to do with each other from then on.

~Haunted House

BTS was doing a fun halloween bit for a variety show. They went to a halloween themed amusement park and were spending the day there.

The amusement park was known to have one of the scariest haunted houses in Busan so the production team was dying to have them go in.

Yerim absolutely hated jump-scares, with all of her heart. She learnt to instantly punch or hit anything that would scare her. Wasn't always the best reflex.

They had to go into pairs of two and up first was Jimin and Jin. After a few minutes, Hobi and Yerim, the two biggest scaredy cats of the groups, went next.

"Just go in!" Namjoon spat at them.

They both hung onto Yoongi's feet in attempts to not go in.....until they were finally forced to.

"I swear to god when I get out Namjoon is dead."

Yerim was mumbling angrily as Hobi was clinging onto her for dear life. "Let's get out of here as fast as possible."

All of a sudden, a clown with a machete appeared to the side of them.

"AHHH!"

They both shrieked and ran past it, holding onto each other like they were actually about to get murdered.

They entered a room that looked like a bedroom. Then in the closet they hear a rustle.

Their only choice was to open the closet, since there weren't any other doors in the room.

"Open it Yerim!" Hobi says while covering his eyes and crouching down.

"Why me?"

"Please?"

She scoffed and quickly opened it only for a masked man with a shotgun to appear in front of them.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE." Yerim shouted and punched the masked man.

She quickly grabbed Hobi who was crouching and screaming into his hands, and ran as fast as she could.

10 minutes later

The two of them came out of the haunted house with messy hair and hunched backs.

Jimin chuckles, "What happened to you guys?"

"Shut up." They both say simultaneously.

——————————————————————-
I know that last bit was short but I wanted to get a chapter out asap. Sorry for the delay of chapters I've never had writers block this bad
:(. Anyways stream Asap by StayC

 Anyways stream Asap by StayC

"