YeJoon moments

Can someone plz teach me how to use ao3 i'm struggling

Stressed out~

Time had deteriorated and clocks had stopped moving in Yerim's point of view, due to her concentration.

She was working on a new song and playing with sounds on her computer, not looking up for even a second.

She decided to take a small glance at the clock and was slightly surprised at the time.

11 p.m

She decided it would be best for her to take a break and show Namjoon what she had so far.

She compiled it into a hard drive and stood up to stretch.

Her face winced as she started turning her torso and hearing cracks.

Damn I gotta get up more.

As soon as the file was done transferring, she made her way to Namjoon's studio.

She knocked the door. No answer. She knocked again, No answer.

She assumed he had headphones on and walked in.

She was met with exactly what she expected except his head facing the keyboard, staring into space.

She slowly walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ah-" He gasped but looked up to see Yerim's face and sighed, "You scared me."

Her eyes filled with concern at his current state and the way he talked.

"Are you ok?" She asks hesitantly.

She backs up and he turns around in his chair to face her.

"Yeah I'm just...struggling a little bit." He lied while awkwardly laughing.

An awkward silence sat between them until Namjoon decided to break it again.

"S-so what do you need?"

Yerim's lifts her eyebrows in remembrance and pulls the usb out of her pocket.

"Lemme show you what I've got on my song so far."

They sat down and listened to it and Namjoon gave her multiple conpliments and criticisms.

"This part should have....this sound." He shuffles around and clicks a new sound as Yerim's face lights up.

"That sounds so good!"

He smiles and starts transferring the newly updated song to the usb.

Once it's done he hands it to Yerim and invites her to leave.

"Your welcome to go now."

She takes the usb but holds it and scrunches her eyebrows.

Namjoon notices it, "What's wrong?"

"Can you tell me what bothering you?"

She asks as she looks at him with pleading eyes. He sighs and gives in to her worries.

She sits on his couch and makes sure she is willing to listen.

"With all the stress going on right now, I feel like....I'm not a good enough leader. I constantly feel like everything around me is gonna collapse if I don't fix it and it's so hard being put with that pressure."

He continues to talk about his struggles with the amount of work he has on his back and how he constantly feels like a burden.

Yerim listens to him and absorbed his words, allowing him to spill his heart out to her.